[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coke vs. Pepsi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

Which do you prefer?
>>
I would be much fatter if I continued to drink soda so neither. When I did drink soda the best was Crystal Pepsi.
>>
If we're talking regular soda, then Pepsi.

If we're talking cherry sodas, then cherry coke.
>>
>>52970
None, both are poison
>>
They both have so much sugar, I can't taste the flavor. I'd love to try both of them if they reduced sugar by 50%
>>
>>52970
I used to prefer Pepsi but I don't drink soda anymore
>>
>>52970
Pepsi. Coke tastes like shit desu.
>>
Coke
>>
>>52970
>Which do you prefer?

No soda pop, thanks.
>>
Pepsi
Coke taste thinner than Pepsi 2bh
>>
I used to go for Pepsi, but I've ditched pop too.
>>
>>52970
bepsi
>>
File: all for you, duke.jpg (778KB, 1280x1047px) Image search: [Google]
all for you, duke.jpg
778KB, 1280x1047px
Crystal pepsi
>>
Pepsi.
I find regular Coke has this weird lemony tinge.
>>
i drink coke sometimes when i'm on vacation or whatever. so i guess coke but normally neither.
>>
Sparkling water.
>>
And a DIET coke please
>>
>>53067
Diet sodas are actually more likely to make you gain weight. That's why you should drink half diet and half coke.
>>
They both taste similar to me. I can tell the difference though, Pepsi has this very sweet aftertaste that Coke doesn't have. So I guess I like Coke better.

However I think people who give a massive shit about the difference are retards. Like people who refuse to drink one because of their preference for the other.
>>
>>53071
Ever seen Born Rich? Apparently the top of the top 1% drink no soda but Cokes including the members of the board for Pepsi. It could be in the documentary or it could be in the Vanity Fair articles he did but if you are interested and have some free time I highly recommend checking out the documentary.
>>
>>53072
Interesting but why is that relevant to my post?
>>
>>53073
I was mainly answering to this:
>Like people who refuse to drink one because of their preference for the other.
Sorry if it seemed tangential.
>>
>>53074
Well I still don't understand it.
>>
>>53075
Even the people running Pepsi will prefer Coke over their own product.
>>
>>53076
No, I understand the relevance of your post, I'm saying I don't understand those people.
>>
>>53077
Oh. I misinterpreted. Old money are fixed in their ways and tend to group together and share norms the rest of society wouldn't understand. Definitely check out the documentary.
>>
>>53068
Fat people drink diet because they're trying to lose weight, they aren't fat because they drink diet. It's like seeing a bunch of fat people in a gym and saying "exercise makes you gain weight". If the fat person wasn't drinking diet then they'd only be that much fatter.
>>
>>53092
I'll just leave this here:

http://time.com/3746047/diet-soda-weight-gain/
>>
>>52970
Pepsi
>>
>>53100
>time
>>
>>53127
You act like an article in a mainstream publication which provides evidence and citations is somehow negated by your meme arrows.
>>
>>53100
>time
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.