[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's get real here: Trump will win, and it's gonna be good.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 11

File: trumps america.png (486KB, 540x735px) Image search: [Google]
trumps america.png
486KB, 540x735px
Let's get real here: Trump will win, and it's gonna be good.
>>
maybe the popular vote, but not the erectoral collage
>>
File: 1459261672992.jpg (79KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1459261672992.jpg
79KB, 720x960px
>>5172
Win or lose, this is gonna be good.
>>
>>5172
Do you really believe that? Remember, you're anonymous and this isn't /pol/.
You can be honest here.
>>
File: 1315689957604.jpg (7KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1315689957604.jpg
7KB, 240x240px
>>5194
Do you realize just how stupid you sound? It's the exact opposite.

He'll lose the popular vote thanks to highly populated states like NY and CALI, but will win the electoral college instead.
>>
File: 1475239461542.jpg (244KB, 1475x999px) Image search: [Google]
1475239461542.jpg
244KB, 1475x999px
Trump wins.
>>
>>5238
i'm not expert on american politics, but i'm going by the 2000 erection.
it's really similar in terms of who the establishment wants vs who the people want.
no one with any form of political power wants trump. his own party is divided when it comes to endorsing him.
>>
>>5257
>?
Of course Texas will go red. At this point Democrats entirely depend on NY and CALI to even stand a chance against republicans.
>>
>>5172
>Hillary wins
>amnesty for illegal immigrants
>take in lots of refugees
>America fills up with Muslims and low IQ brown people
>America turns into thirld world country
I don't like it, but this is what will actually happen
>>
>>5275
The recent Cruz endorsement certainly shook up the stubborn neo-cons, but most republican voters have aligned themselves with Trump.

The only reason Obama managed to win the last to elections was because of the young vote, which Obama was very effective at getting it out to vote.

However Hillary has been utterly shit at it, since most young liberals liked Bernie, and are now severely demotivated.

>>5328
If the Hilldog wins, yes. Already white children are a minority, and by 2030, at the current trend america will have a complete white minority.
However Hillary will speed that shit up a load more, while I see Trump slowing it down.

Even though he's not the perfect /pol/ candidate, I can settle with him.
>>
File: gingrich_moon.jpg (56KB, 666x380px) Image search: [Google]
gingrich_moon.jpg
56KB, 666x380px
>>5328
And that's when we all move to Newt's Moon Colony.

I won't be allowed though on account of being black. /pol/ said so.
>>
Lmao time to watch Pence carry Trump's dumbass tonight
>>
>>5172
Can we not have political shit on this board? I just want a comfy board to call home
>>
TUMBLIN DOWN TUMBLING DOWN

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/
>>
File: 1471207779432.jpg (110KB, 1204x657px) Image search: [Google]
1471207779432.jpg
110KB, 1204x657px
>>5380
>muh safe space
neckie neckie
>>
>>5380
no
>>
Reality check:
You are retarded, Trump is gonna lose, and your sister will be forced to undergo three state-sponsored niggerdrilling sessions.
>>
>>5380
But this is comfy <3
>>
File: 1462974864480.png (11KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1462974864480.png
11KB, 420x420px
>>5385
Oh wow look! Hillary's totally got this one in the bag, guess all of us Democrats don't need to vote then, huh?
>>
Theme music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA

>>5194
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycsFGthkVbk
>>
>>5385
real poll

http://www.latimes.com/politics/
>>
>>5400
Fuck off we already have /pol/ shit on every other fucking board. you trumpfkins need to leave
>>
>>5363
yes but still that's the popular vote.
which i feel trump already has.

it's the establishment that wants to keep him out. cruz's belated endorsement or not.
>>
Politics Are Not Important. Get this shot off my board.
>>
>>5490
Well seeing as this is in fact my board, I say it stays.
>>
>>5536
This is my board, friend. I paid good money for it.
>>
File: Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg (56KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg
56KB, 320x240px
So, uh, yeah. You guys think Assange will turn up dead?

I don't think Assange has really got anything that will significantly change the election. At this point, after all the hype, whatever he does release will be a disappointment and would be largely forgotten in a couple of news cycles.

However, I think certain people that don't want Hillary in the Whitehouse will take out Assange because they know it will immediately cast suspicion on Clinton and ruin her campaign.

Then it wouldn't matter whether the information Assange has was a big deal or not. If he dies without ever having released it, the speculation and suspicion would destroy Clinton.

Of course now I really hope this doesn't happen because I don't want to explain to the authorities that this is purely speculative conspiracy theory nonsense.

But if this were one of my Ace Attorney games, it would totally go down like that.
>>
>>5555
Does this board allow repeated digit checking?
>>
>>5555
totally your board my important friend
>>
>>5555
Then why isn't this thread already gone as you commanded?

Clearly my will is stronger than yours :^)
>>
>>5560
>the speculation and suspicion would destroy Clinton
yeah just like the suspicion about John Ashe's death destroyed her

yeah just like the suspicion about the 33k emails she's hiding destroyed her

yeah just like the suspicion about the FBI purposely hiding information from Congress destroyed her

yeah just like the suspicion about her health destroyed her

Clinton supporters are willfully ignorant. Nothing short of a recording or signed confession from Hillary saying "I hate niggers" will stop them from voting for her.
>>
>>5657
The timing and the hype though.
>>
>>5490
This board is now official property of /pol/, so GTFO skype
>>
>>5172
This, stop being russophobic shits and actually elect that damn Trump.

One bombing of Yugoslavia was enough, don't you thinks so you imperialist warmongers?
>>
>>5710
stop tripping faggot
>>
File: KC Tier Stare.jpg (196KB, 954x1290px) Image search: [Google]
KC Tier Stare.jpg
196KB, 954x1290px
>>5727
return to krautchan my man
>>
>>5657
It did destroy her.
Ask yourself this, who really fucking supports that bitch? LOL

She only has the media to prop her up. People don't like her. Either it's one scandal or the next eventually most people will hear about one of them.
>>
>>5172
test
>>
MAGA
>>
>>5289
Are you retarded? Texas is worth 38 shitty electoral votes. California by itself is worth 55
>>
File: ReadyOrNot.jpg (48KB, 624x315px) Image search: [Google]
ReadyOrNot.jpg
48KB, 624x315px
I am personally looking forward to the screams of rage when the US elects another Democrat President, a woman that they absolutely loathe, instead of their beloved Trump.

>disgonnabegood.jpg
>>
>>6360
Honestly I just want the election to be over with, I don't care who wins, I'm not american.

/pol/ will likely shut up after a few weeks regardless. We'll get the bullshit either way, and it'll die down in a few weeks, /pol/ will stop trying to stick its dick in every board, and we can just argue about shit without politics and social issues showing its big fucking head, just talk (argue) about vidya, ponies, anime girls, boobs, or whatever the fuck it is. People don't need to shill their candidate, so the news will stop giving a fuck about us, and by January, it'll be back to the way it was before all this shit started.
>>
>>6287
Yeah, what about their electoral votes?
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.