[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He has been dating for two months and, I shit you not, never had sex!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: kristoph2-laughs(a)[1].gif (11KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
kristoph2-laughs(a)[1].gif
11KB, 256x192px
He has been dating for two months and, I shit you not, never had sex!
>>
>>51678

Sex and romance are two different things. Do you need to copulate to be in love? Or does sex turn a relationship into a pressure cooker?
>>
>>51680
>Sex and romance are two different things.
Romance is self deception and manipulation of someone else.
>Do you need to copulate to be in love?
Chemically, yes.
>Or does sex turn a relationship into a pressure cooker?
It does that too.
>>
>>51684
I'm just gonna call out your bullshit here, Anon. You can't expect to make a statment like that and have it fly with everyone else without first defining your terms.
>>
>>51684
So unless I have sex with my family I can't love them?
>>
>>51733
Nice dubs
>>
>>51733
You quoted what I quoted. I'm not sure what you want me to define especially since you misquoted. Copulation? Love?
>>
>>51757
Oh, I meant to quote those whole two lines, sorry. feel like it should have been pretty obvious as to what I was questioning through context alone desu, but whatever
>Chemically, yes.
Elaborate motherfucker
>>
>>51877
There are a bundle of biochemicals that get released or effected during sex that you literally get addicted to, Oxytocin being the chief bonding chemical which is also responsible for the bond between mother and child during breast feeding. Phenylethylamine and of course Serotonin also play a part in addition to the chemical releases that you get from vigorous exercise. Combine all that with a psychological infatuation you get pair bonding or love. One of the reasons break ups are physically painful is you go into withdrawl of the chemicals that you're used to getting from love and they are no longer there.
>>
File: 06.jpg (81KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
06.jpg
81KB, 850x850px
>>51678
I once dated a girl for a year and never had sex
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.