[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other websites to waste time on?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1484600941484.jpg (72KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
1484600941484.jpg
72KB, 400x267px
Autistic as this may sound, I really like 4chan, the bants are legendary, we're all here to just have fun and content moves incredibly fast. I've wasted so much time on particularly /co/, /pol/ and /mu/ there really is no other site like it.

So any more you guys are fond of? Medium mode: no reddit or other social media (youtube, instagram etc)
>>
>>51209

Mostly /b/ and /ck/. Sometimes /k/.
>>
Twitter has good bantz. Whatever you're into, you'll people involved in that industry (in your case, musicians, comic artists & cartoonists, politicians) who are active there and post candid and off-the-cuff things.

That's really the only other "big" site I use outside of 4chan.

Kongregate is a good one for flash games. Lots of game developers use that site and there's always new stuff being featured on the front page to try out. Good addictive time wasters. Think like a less edgelord version of Newgrounds.
>>
File: 1463309637955.png (480KB, 788x901px) Image search: [Google]
1463309637955.png
480KB, 788x901px
>>51225
>Kongregate is a good one for flash games.
People still make/play flash games? That's a legitimate question. How much new content is there, and are the games actually fun?
>>
>>51227
Less active than it used to be but there are thousands of games on there organized by genre. Depending what kind of shit you're into you'll probably be surprised at the diversity. If you just like time wasters like Toss the Turtle then there's lots of shit like that. There are also like linear RPG games and town-builder games and strategy games and even a few multiplayer games. Personally I like the simple little indie games with some kind of weird hook. The Company of Myself is a good one, kind of like Braid, has a storyline.
>>
>>51227
Also there's always new content being uploaded, there's a "top games this month" thing every month that showcases a few in particular.
>>
Tvtropes
>>
>>51227
>How much new content is there, and are the games actually fun?
They're basically the mobile games of the previous generation, and that's about how much shitty shovelware there is overall
>>
>>51243
This desu. I could spend hours there.
>>
Just found a website that is new to me today. Vid.me. it's basically a youtube clone with pieces of reddit and twitch built into it. It's new enough that there's no shit late night shows or current year man clogging up the trending tab. The downside is that no one's on it yet except critikal. I'm still fairly impressed by it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.