[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you like most of the people you interact with on 4chan? If

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Do you like most of the people you interact with on 4chan? If not, have you ever had any standout conversations?
>>
no everyone here is a shitlord
and the mods are the biggest shitlords
i hate this website but everywhere else is even worse
>>
It depends on the board and the time of day. Nighttime /k/ is usually pretty good.
>>
>>50080
I have never once had a decent conversation here. I only come here because one-in-one-thousand posts demonstrate decent taste in media, and I can't find any place better for movie/anime/vidya recommendations.
>>
When I first got here in 2011 I was really depressed. I went to a /b/ bah(?) thread and connect with some anonymous strangers that were depressed to. It allowed me to cry which is really hard for me to do especially in the emptiness of depression. I'll probably be called a pussy for that but I really needed it and the kindness of anonymous strangers really helped me that day.
>>
>>50080
Sturgeon's law applies to 4chan posters. Most people piss me off in general, 4chan being no exception. 90% of /g/ is shit, but there are some gems. The gems are enough to keep me interested; plus it's my home, and you simply can't replace that.

I've had legitimately good technical discussions on /g/. Knowledgeable individuals are one in a thousand if not one in ten thousand, but it happens. I've learned a lot, as well; and most importantly, I've picked up a *lot* of interests, habits that I've subsequentialy embraced and loved (e.g. gentoo). Suffice to say, without 4chan, I would currently be an extremely different person.
>>
>>50080
I try not to interact with the people I don't like, if that answers your question
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.