[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How correct is this screencap?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1483194620187.png (114KB, 1855x482px) Image search: [Google]
1483194620187.png
114KB, 1855x482px
How correct is this screencap?
>>
Furfags don't have threads kin v
>>
>>49414
It's understandable. One can empathize with it. But certain widespread topics like video games are naturally going to attract a lot of people. So it isn't necessarily realistic.

And remember, everything you say about your opposition, they're probably saying about you.
>They won't get the concept that they are the ones that are not wanted rather than the people who complain about them
Your opponent can say the exact same thing.
It's an impasse: opposing viewpoints that differ on such a fundamental level that no amount of talking or arguing can absolve differences or create compromise. The only way to prevent this is to make the board's population smaller, because the bigger a population, the more the culture is going to warp.

But it's also worth mentioning that if you go too far into the direction of "Everybody has to behave just so," you get the dreaded hugbox. So it's something of a balancing act.
>>
>>49425
This post pretty much nails it. The one thing I'll add is you get shitstorms built up from two fags arguing whether or not something is a secret clubs and the originating "Stop liking what I don't like." vs "It's not your secret club." The "It's not your secret club." is a direct reflex to people not ignoring what they don't like and going into threads they have no business in and acting self righteous because they think their ego is more important than the discussion of others no matter how on topic.
>>
File: 1307912459626.png (24KB, 1237x434px) Image search: [Google]
1307912459626.png
24KB, 1237x434px
True, but we're well past the point of no return at this point. That post mentions /jp/ which was probably the last bastion of "old" 4chan where self moderation actually worked and you were told in no uncertain terms to fuck off if you were an obvious crossboarder, but even there is different now. There comes a point where there are so many newfags its just not worth fighting anymore.
>>
>>49420
You must not have been on /v/ when the "what's up gam-boys?" threads were around.
Had to add the hyphen because the filter is still active.
>>
>>49414
shitposting 101
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.