[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain my dream to me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 7EYPVEz.png (67KB, 223x268px) Image search: [Google]
7EYPVEz.png
67KB, 223x268px
>be in college
>do not attend one class for an entire semester
>attend the rest of them
>can't remember which one it is
>hope that no one notices
>wake up, think I really did not go to a class all semester

I've been having this dream for a while. What does it mean?
>>
>>48986
I've had that around and just after finals time every semester for the past 6 years (graduate school)

I'm not sure what it means, but it's an awful feeling for the first five minutes awake until I realize it was all just a dream.
>>
>>48986
The missile knows where it is at all times. It knows this because it knows where it isn't. By subtracting where it is from where it isn't, or where it isn't from where it is (whichever is greater), it obtains a difference, or deviation. The guidance subsystem uses deviations to generate corrective commands to drive the missile from a position where it is to a position where it isn't, and arriving at a position where it wasn't, it now is. Consequently, the position where it is, is now the position that it wasn't, and it follows that the position that it was, is now the position that it isn't.
In the event that the position that it is in is not the position that it wasn't, the system has acquired a variation, the variation being the difference between where the missile is, and where it wasn't. If variation is considered to be a significant factor, it too may be corrected by the GEA. However, the missile must also know where it was.

The missile guidance computer scenario works as follows. Because a variation has modified some of the information the missile has obtained, it is not sure just where it is. However, it is sure where it isn't, within reason, and it knows where it was. It now subtracts where it should be from where it wasn't, or vice-versa, and by differentiating this from the algebraic sum of where it shouldn't be, and where it was, it is able to obtain the deviation and its variation, which is called error.
>>
>>48986
fuck school
>>
>>48986
idk its probably just about feeling not in control of things.
you mean you dream that theres a class you cant remember what it is, but you aren't attending it? you're probably just under stress/anxious.
>>
borin dream OP i have that shit all the time it just means you are under stress and probably were touched as a kid

now HERE'S a dream that needs some explaining
>concept of a disembodied arm riding on a crowded japanese train (though neither I nor the arm are necessarily there, that is sort of the concept of our interaction)
>figure "oh japan is full of creeps that touch girls and shit on trains. i should do that" (the arm is a girl arm)
>i should put my balls in the hand of this arm
>feels good
>im a genius
>the hand starts squeezing tight
>oh no
>genuine pain ow ow ow
>it stops
>i was kind of into it so I put my hand back and it does it again
>am worried that it's going to crush my balls but the pain feels so good I keep doing it
>finally wake up
>have had multiple dreams where women hurt my balls like this
fucking explain that you stupid idiot
>>
>>48986
Maybe you're worried about screwing up your academic studies due to forgetting something or idk?

If I had to interpret it, I'd say you're putting way, WAY too much focus on school.
>>
>>50028

Thing is I already graduated
>>
I dreamed a Game of Thrones episode once
>Jon Snow is at the wall
>Wights are attacking
>One of them is Bill Murray
>He talks and acts like 1980's Bill Murray
>He kills Samwell Tarly
Explain my dream please
>>
>>50047
Well obviously the wights are the good guys in your dream.
>>
>>48986
Dreams have no universal meaning; they are tied with our own peculiar associations and worries. That said, it sounds like anxiety about something. Even if you're done with uni, your brain may still use something like that as shorthand for stress. Been worried lately?
>>
>>49993
you have a repressed CBT fetish obviously
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.