[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which is the worst board? I vote for /tv/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: 1453388080159.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1453388080159.jpg
1B, 486x500px
Which is the worst board?

I vote for /tv/
>>
/v/ or /mlp/. They both suffer under the "everything is shit and if you don't agree then you are the reason I am bitter" mentality.

I get 4chan is supposed to be a place where bullshit doesn't stand and if something's crap, it gets called on it, but these boards have gone way up their asses with that line of thinking (/v/ especially). The line between "harsh but fair" and "hate everything so much you can only understand things in terms of negativity and shitposting" is gone.

/tv/ annoys me by never replying to my threads but that's the worst of it.
>>
>>48074
I know this is to be expected but, /v/ and /b/.
>>
/lit/. It's just a massive high-school reading list circlejerk because none of them actually read.
>>
>>48117
I think /lit/, /mu/, and /tv/ all have this sort of sophomore-tier superiority complex like they all know what the good shit is when really their taste is terrible and virtue signaling.

But nevertheless, /tv/ is the worst

>>48076
/v/ and /mlp/ serve their function though, so does /b/. On the other hand, /tv/ is shit, it hasn't produced any good memes in 5 years and is constantly outwitted by plebbit
>>
>>48125
At least /mu/ and /tv/ talk about what's current in their medium. Go start a thread on /lit/ about "books that came out this year" and see how far it goes. /lit/ is practically the only board that doesn't have an informed opinion on the current state of its medium. On /mu/ and /tv/ people always make end-of-year lists for the best things that came out that year. /lit/ isn't interested in anything that doesn't fluff their boner for the Western canon.
>>
>>48131
/tv/ only talks about anything to /pol/-ize it.
>>
>>48074
/vip/
>>
I'd say that containment boards like /pol/, /mlp/, or /soc/ tend to be the worst.

Then again >>48076 has a point regarding /v/ since that point also holds for /a/.
>>
>>48562
/mlp/ is harmless, their problem is more with their shitty worldview.
>>
/tv/ for sure.
>>
/tv/. It was tolerable when it was all pedos and NEETs. But now it's pedos, NEETs, Nazis and plebs. Totally unusable.
>>
>>48562
On the contrary; /mlp/ is great because it *works* as a containment board.
>>
/r9k/
Majority of the board is toxic and suffer from major self-esteem and ego issue. They cope by saying they deserve x and since they aren't getting x they hate it. Major sour grape and it is only because they hate themselves.

All the penis size and manlet threads play on them having low self esteem. It's almost sad to watch.
>>
>>48074
/mlp/
>>
/tv/. Most of the arguments on there are Twitter level.
>>
>>48644
I think the sticky they have is pretty great
>>
>>48562
Every board is a containment board.
>>
>>48076
I second this, but I think /v/ beats /mlp/. /mlp/ is an example of a containment board done right, I see their posters being more happy than majority of poster on /v/. /v/ is just very bitter to the point where it's near impossible to have a good discussion about anything and it doesn't help that it's an extremely active board so any worthwhile threads get overtaken by the shitpost threads. Not sure how much this applies to other boards like /a/, /tv/, or /mu/.
>>
/v/
>>
/v/ is just pure shitposting that is slightly video game related.
>>
/mlp/ and /vp/. Not because of their content, but because they're too niche and only cater to one kind of content. /v/ discusses many games, /tg/ discusses many traditional games, etc. Those former two are just too closed off and have stagnated horribly due to it. They should either just be deleted or changed so a larger variety of content can be discussed outside of one particular franchise.
>>
>>48074
/b/ because it's essentially a newfag refugee camp with no original content.
>>
>>48778
moot said during the 2013 4chan 10 year anniversary that /vp/ was created mostly to contain all the Pokemon threads whenever a new Pokemon game launches. It serves its purpose well, but it's too bad that purpose only happens once every three or four years.
>>
>>48074
+・゚゚*【=ヘ∀◈=*】
>>
File: feather_skype.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
feather_skype.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>48074
I vote for /biz/ being the worst.
>>
/r9k/. The majority of the users there complain "muh normies" and all they do is wallow in their self pity echo chamber where they talk about how much Chad has cucked them.
>>
>>48074
/vip/ obviously. It's basically a circlejerk for idiots who actually pay to use 4chan, such as myself.
>>
>>48076
New mods there are even worse. They're deleting LOL threads even though they've been around for a long time and are vidya related.
>>
/v/ isn't shit its the only board i visit

you are basically insulting me at some point there
>>
>>49609
You're cancer
>>
>>48074

Dumb frogposter.
>>
/v/. Every thread on that board is flaming, shit posting, and cancer.
Pretty sure people on there are underage anyway.
>>
/vg/
Since all topic for a game has been discussed to death, every thread pretty much turns into a concentrated shitpost hell.
>>
/vip/
>>
>>51469
4Chan P2W is pretty shady.
>>
File: hit.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
hit.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>48074

/his/ because it had potential but is just /pol/ with dates.
>>
>>48074
probably /lgbt/
>>
>>48131
This is a great point. /lit/ never touches new books unless its to rant about SJWs reeee
>>
>>49576
>>48628
They also have no response when challenged. A couple started a /fit/ thread a few days ago lauding being a NEET to lift and shit and making fun oc people who work.

They got absolutely roasted and left the thread within minutes. They, like 99% of /pol/, literally cannot argue or discuss logically. They have a set of beliefs they refuse to compromise and they search hugboxes for memes and inforgraphics to support their claims until they flee to something more comfy when challenged.
>>
>>48074
any board with enough normies
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.