[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is climate change real?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0863.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
IMG_0863.jpg
1B, 486x500px
Is climate change real?
>>
Who the fuck wears a bandage on a sock? Is that supposed to be cute?
>>
File: 1461192865616.png (1B, 486x500px)
1461192865616.png
1B, 486x500px
>>48079
That's just his thing.

>>48056
It is real. The proper question is if it is man made.
Personally, I believe it is.
>>
>>48090
Who?
>>
>>48090
Who is this seeman demon
>>
File: 1441484773006.png (1B, 486x500px)
1441484773006.png
1B, 486x500px
>>48169
Akio Watanabe
>>
File: 1480972123729.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1480972123729.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>48090
this
and i agree with the spoilered text as well.
>>
>>48056
Wouldn't stockings get your legs hot in the summer?
>>
>>48056
Yes. I hope you like the ocean
>>
>>48056
should we care, can we do anything about it?
>>
>>50212
Yeah. I mean it's too late to completely stop it, but we can slow it and begin a reversal over the next century.
>>
>>50217
how, do you have proof?
>>
Do you think the climate is static?
>>
Surprised this thread is still here.
>>
>>51533
I'm not.
>>
>>48056
>Is climate change real?

No.
>>
>>48056
>Is climate change real?
Yes, but it is not man made.
>>
>>51614
And?
>>
>>51560
>>51614
What makes you think that
>>
>>51679
Earth is 4.5 billion years old and climate change has occurred throughout its entire history. Thinking man can manipulate the Earth's climate is the pinnacle of arrogance.
>>
>>51711
That makes no sense. That would imply the conditons have been stable for that entire duration.

Artificial chemicals that are only created synthetically also didn't exist in that timeframe. Gasoline is a completely synthetic product (it only exists via the refinement of petroleum, it doesn't occur naturally) and burning it releases more carbon monoxide than would have existed if it wasn't distilled.
>>
>>52145
The scary thing isn't carbon from cars while that does contribute. The scary thing is as the oceans and air gets warmer ice in tundras and glaciers melt and as they're melting the trapped carbon and methane in it gets released causing a spiral effect of the earth getting warmer and melting more ice. I was watching a video the other day and one of the things the Russians are considering is cloning Wooly Mammoths to eat the ground vegetation in Siberia in an effort to keep the tundra frozen. Fascinating stuff.
>>
>>52149
>Russians are considering is cloning Wooly Mammoths to eat the ground vegetation in Siberia in an effort to keep the tundra frozen.
Those crazy Russians. They're already attempting to study teleportation, the mammoth thing doesn't sound as crazy next to this one.
>>
>>52150
>They're already attempting to study teleportation
Ha-what? I'm going to have to check this out. I'm usually more up to date about biotech but I haven't looked into teleportation since that misinterpretation in was it 1995 (?) where some particle blipped out of existence and then blipped back in at a different point causing a huge ruckus in the Quantum mechanics community. Thanks for the lead.
>>
>>52151
Found the article http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/22/russia-aims-to-develop-teleportation-in-20-years/
>>
>>52152
Thank you for that. I had just got done reading another article on it when you posted. I think Putin is calling for teleportation on a Quantam level rather than Star Trek's nightmarish disintegrate you here, clone you there tech.
>>
>>48056
no but ghosts are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdZFLrUTC6Q
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.