[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Real Lives of /vip/ers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1479344647490.jpg (680KB, 1920x1946px) Image search: [Google]
1479344647490.jpg
680KB, 1920x1946px
Tell me about your real life, /vip/. Where do you live? Are you employed? What have you been up to lately? What's worrying you?
>>
File: 1478564855292.gif (931KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1478564855292.gif
931KB, 500x375px
>>47853
>Where do you live?
Ontario.
>Are you employed?
Nope, full-time student.
>What have you been up to lately?
Just finished exam season a few days ago. It's pretty liberating. I'm going back home to see the family tomorrow.
>What's worrying you?
Not a lot, at the moment. Just hoping to get some relaxation in before the new semester starts. My laptop's display wasn't installed incorrectly, and it's been quite a fuss trying to get it replaced, but I'll try to get it done when I'm back home. I've missed out on a lot of anime due to it, so it'll be nice to get back into that if I can.
>>
>>47855
Hey cool, whereabouts in Ontario? I live in Manitoba.

Congrats on finishing your exams. What anime are you planning on watching?
>>
File: 1459470465018.png (304KB, 712x509px) Image search: [Google]
1459470465018.png
304KB, 712x509px
>>47857
I go to school in Waterloo, but I lived in Niagara up until September.

>Congrats on finishing your exams.
Thanks!

>What anime are you planning on watching?
I'd like to catch up on Flip Flappers (only saw the first episode but I liked it a lot) and Dagashi Kashi, which I started watching when it was airing but couldn't due to this shitty screen.

I'd also let to get into retro stuff again. I've had the BDs of Space Runaway Ideon on my harddrive for months.
>>
>Where do you live?
Atlanta, GA.
>Are you employed?
I'm on disability for paranoid delusional schizophrenia. I really need it for the help on the medicine as one of the five medicines I take costs $1300 a month by itself.
Finished Final Fantasy XV last week. I've been watching Kemono no Souja Erin every night for the past month right before I sleep. It's all right.
>What's worrying you?
Besides the general paranoia I got a condition called psuedogout a month ago. I hope my joints don't gnarl up into horrifying disfigurements and lose complete functionality while causing intense pain for the rest of my life. It's like I hit the lottery for worst genes ever.
>>
West Coast

I wish

Waiting for this year to be over
Then I can wait for the next year to be over until my life ends

Not ever going to come close to realizing anything I dreamt of and that everyone else was always right
>>
>>47853
>Where do you live?
AL, USA
>Are you employed?
Yes, overnight shift.
Buying xmas.
>What's worrying you?
Family matters.
>>
Is this blogging general?
I live on the Earth
I am employed
I've recently been living, sleeping and eating
I'm worried about [generic thing]
>>
>>47861
that sucks man, get better
>>
>>48116
Thanks, man. I'm not trying to throw a pity party. Just answering the questions. How are you doing?
>>
>>48118
Work sucks and today I have to do something I've been procrastinating over. I miss being a student. I just wanna drink beer and watch anime.
>>
>>48120
Better to do it now then have the extra stress of doing it at the last minute. The real world kind of sucks but it beats the lack of freedom that comes with being a kid. Decide you want to eat ice cream for breakfast? Not a healthy idea but no one can tell you no. Relax it on the beer if I may suggest. That was a contributing factor to the psuedogout and people dying because of liver failure is on the rise. Watch all the anime you want though. The worst that could happen is you turning out a pervert.
>>
>>48121
Thanks homie
>>
>>48122
Anytime, man.
>>
File: 1429298283958.jpg (67KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1429298283958.jpg
67KB, 640x480px
>>47853
>Where do you live?
San Antonio.
>Are you employed?
NEET desu. My lack of skills only qualifies me for retail work, which makes me want to kill myself. I plan to start going to school next year.
Not much. I'm looking at buying some transportation soon. I might get in on the whole RWSS thing.
>What's worrying you?
I'm just worried I'll stagnate. I'm too ambitious to enjoy being a NEET but too lazy to actually do anything.
>>
Southern France

Repeating my first year of uni in History because i spent the one before on 4chan and beer. Also taking japanese in option and not working on it fucked me.

I missed lessons again
>>
>>47853
>Where do you live?
Midwestern U.S.
>Are you employed?
In some sense. I own things.
Procrastinating to a mildly disturbing degree.
>What's worrying you?
Stagnation. Economic efficiency. Monopolies. Mass automation. Business networking. Jews and niggers. Labor market instabilities. U.S. lagging in nuclear weapons modernization against Russia. Macroeconomic debt levels. Cultural Marxism. Islam.
>>
File: 1464702177718.png (146KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
1464702177718.png
146KB, 554x439px
>>47853
>Where do you live?
Dallas
>Are you employed?
Yes though I will hopefully be switching to a better paying job in January
Hanging out with family. Christmas and all that.
>What's worrying you?
Surprisingly, not much of anything. Job pays fairly well and will likely get better, live in a comfy two story house and have all the free time in the world. If nothing maybe my life is getting too comfy.
>>
>>47853
rn i'm drinking in bed
i live in berkeley
i'm sort of unemployed
stressing about xmas and being superiorly broke
money is worrying me and wanting to die but not wanting to fuck over my siblings with my own death
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.