[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize that nothing you posted on 4chan really mattered?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1384145245238.png (307KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1384145245238.png
307KB, 500x500px
When did you realize that nothing you posted on 4chan really mattered?
>>
Black lives matter
>>
Welcome to nihilism. You can either choose the noose or play video games and not give a shit.
>>
You mean me personally? Because otherwise, checked the news lately? And that's just for starters.
>>
File: chernobyl23a-2-web.jpg (152KB, 750x1064px) Image search: [Google]
chernobyl23a-2-web.jpg
152KB, 750x1064px
>>
>>47468
every day
>>
This is a nice board
>>
File: 1304493322012.png (299KB, 2508x2768px) Image search: [Google]
1304493322012.png
299KB, 2508x2768px
>>47472
cant i do both?
>>
>>47596
You can do one then the other but you can't do both. It's better to pick and choose though. Just remember that no one will remember you in two hundred years and that's okay. There is no meaning in life and the great thing about that is it's true freedom. Do everything you want to do in this life even if it just as simple as playing video games and jerking off because life, man, it's short. It's just shorter with the noose.
>>
>>47468
when i got away from b and started browsing other boards.
>>
>>47468
when i spent a good thirty minutes typing up a new thread about how my life sucked at the time (some real cringeworthy shit i might add)
i stopped right before posting and thought "man, remember the last three threads you tried to do? remember how nobody gave a half ounce of fuck? same thing's about to happen, faggot."
>>
i'm sorry, OP but people get mad at stuff we write

that indicates that what we say matters enough to affect a persons mood, doesn't it?

this then carries on to their interactions with other people in real IRL life, and like one small pebble being cast into the pond, it spreads ripples around the world

this is further evidenced by the fact that i've taken time out of my day to reply to you - and moments when i could have been preparing some chicken for my dinner have been spent responding to your misconceived belief, simply to inform you that everything you do 'matters' and you are wrong
>>
>>47468
four weeks before my first post
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.