[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your honest opinion on McDonalds?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

File: photo.jpg (58KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
58KB, 800x800px
What is your honest opinion on McDonalds?
>>
only thing i eat from there is the breakfast. but the last time i had it was like 4 years ago since they don't serve it all day for whatever reason.
jack in the box is closer and taco bell is faster so i usually stick to those if i want fast food. something about the meat used in mcdonalds burgers doesn't taste right.
>>
It's the wal-mart of fast food
>>
Stopped going there a long time ago.

A few years back I ordered some fries, because I remember them being the highlight, and they were soggy, unsalted and terrible.

And I still regularly eat junk food so it's not like my tastes changed. In all likelihood I just happened to be the one to receive a bad batch from a bad worker, but it ruined the only thing I felt was really good about the place.

I also remember like a decade or so ago they changed the ranch to a different recipe I didn't like, which started the downward decline for me.
>>
>>47363
If you want the good fries go during lunch or some other heavy traffic hour.
>>
>>47358
They're shit. Not as in it's unhealthy so it's shit but it just tastes bad. The meat tastes like paper and the cheese is processed trash. Also their chips are too thin. Their chicken nuggets are GOAT though
>>
File: mcchicken.jpg (32KB, 640x537px) Image search: [Google]
mcchicken.jpg
32KB, 640x537px
>>47358
For me it is the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.
>>
it's food for when I don't feel like waiting for food
>>
>>47367
I remember it was sometime early afternoon, maybe 2-4. Either way it's just a place that's never even on my mind now as an option.
>>47373
food that's fast you say?
>>
>>47376
yes it's like speeding. dangerous but convenient and somewhat pleasurable if not overjoyed.
>>
i've heard it's a lot shittier in the states than in the rest of the world. not sure if it's true, but you wouldn't get strange looks in most of europe for unironically saying you think mcdonalds is a good fastfood chain
>>
>>47358
it's like "fuck off" kinda
>>
It's not five star cuisine, but it's cheap and tastes alright. By far the easiest fast food to get your hands on in the dead of night
>>
>>47396
what, are they known for their hours? my local closes at 10. Even In N Out is open to 1 AM. The Jack in the Box is open 24/7.
>>
The burgers suck but chicken is okay
>>
File: sanae examines her life.png (380KB, 671x747px) Image search: [Google]
sanae examines her life.png
380KB, 671x747px
I like the spicy chicken to a shameful degree, like I know it's terrible but it tastes so good
Literally never eat anything else there though
>>
>>47358
the menu consists of inexpensive food that could be as good as decent but often times isn't due to the lack of motivation behind the counter and in the kitchen.
>>
>>47358
The goat cheese McWrap is delicious, but local hamburgers restaurants are better. It's trendy in France at the moment, and one of these hamburgers (not McDonalds', Le Casse-Croûte à Dédé's in Grenoble) is the best thing I've ever eaten.
>>
Hungry Jacks is better.
>>
>>47358
I like big macs.
>>
File: q6C7z.jpg (56KB, 560x325px) Image search: [Google]
q6C7z.jpg
56KB, 560x325px
>>
>>47358
theres literally always a better alternative where i live
>>
I work there so they give me a free meal on workdays and half off all other times, and the taste is breddy gud so I can't complain

No I'm not shilling I just love low-quality food
>>
File: pleased.gif (2MB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
pleased.gif
2MB, 500x350px
so fuckin' good. Once a month or so I'll break my diet and make it a mission to shove as many crispy nuggets and salty fries in my face as I can. If it's fresh, it's awesome.

Sometimes I get so much pleasure out of the buildup that I would prefer it to a high-class gourmet meal.
>>
>>47399
I wish we had In N Out. That shit is fantastic. Pollo Loco too.
>>
The dollar menu is awesome. Have no idea why anyone would spend more than $3 there.
>>
go for the nuggies
>>
Idk about other countries but Aussie Maccas is killer, love it so much. And the employee discount doesn't hurt either.
>>
>>48025
what the fuck is a maccas
>>
>>47358
The future.
>>
>>48052
Oh yeah I forget that's just an Australian thing. It's a slang name for McDonald's.
>>
>>47358
i'm not too fond of micky d's desu although my opinion is a little skewed having worked there pt while in high school. the employees were all a bunch of lazy faggots and the management sucked for the most part. i also had the misfortune of working at a franchised store as well. the owners sucked.
>>
>>48061
more like maconthisdick amirite
>>
>>47358
They deserve to go under because their food tastes like shit, looks like shit, and is about as nutritious as shit.
>>
File: 1477194344994.png (187KB, 510x685px) Image search: [Google]
1477194344994.png
187KB, 510x685px
I eat McDonalds every other day for breakfast. It's extremely cheap and not bad. I prefer Wendys though.
>>
CORPORATE DEATHBURGER RONALD MCDONALD
>>
>>47359
They now serve most breakfast items all day.
>>
>>47399
Are you me ?
>>
File: Deportation Intensifies.jpg (60KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Deportation Intensifies.jpg
60KB, 720x960px
>>47940
>tfw I have both
>>
>>47358
garbage
>>
>>48262
YUM YUM IN MY TUM TUM
>>
>>47358
They always get a fucking onion on my burger and that's fucking annoying. Their fries are fucking amazing though.
>>
>>50020
also i used to like their breakfast until they got rid of my favorite item the steak egg and cheese bagel.
>>
>>47358
Good fries and okay burgers.
>>
Sucks ass. No flavor. Maybe the ones I've been to were shit. If I want a burger, I'll get one at a local place.
>>
I might partake twice a year.
I generally don't buy fast food but now and then it lines up.
My preference is Wendy's then A&W, then McDonalds.

So long as they get the order correct and make at least a little attempt to get the burger properly vertically stacked it's all good.
>>
>>48974
>tfw the family always goes for the rice first

you goddamn fuckers, I don't want just chicken and pinto beans
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.