[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you guys have a 4chan pass?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: png.png (12KB, 515x416px) Image search: [Google]
png.png
12KB, 515x416px
What is the reason for you to have a 4chan pass? Sick of captchas? Are you evading a ban? did you just really want to support 4 chan?

I'm using a pass before the entire country I'm in is rangebanned.
>>
>>46768
I hate captcha. Also, post on /flag/ and link me it
>>
>>46769

>>68136438
here you go mate.
>>
>>46769
shit sorry, try this.

>>>/int/68136438
>>
>>46771
Thanks fampai. Your flag looks nice desu
>>
I use it to avoid captchas and at one point, Clover has broken at one point, so I needed a pass to use it. And yeah, to talk to furfags.
>>
>>46768
>What is the reason for you to have a 4chan pass? Sick of captchas? Are you evading a ban? did you just really want to support 4 chan?
To avoid CAPTCHAs. Partly because I want to prevent google from spying on my browsing habits and partly because the new “noCAPTCHA” are so fucking obnoxious and annoyingly difficult to enter correctly.

I bought a pass when it just started spamming me with images of food all the time, which was pretty disgusting.

Supporting 4chan is only a minor upside, if that was my only endgame I'd just donate to accomplish it. That said, I don't trust the stupid nip one bit.
>>
>>46768

I won it.
>>
I bought it before I realized that there is nothing wrong with the site's funding and Hiro just wanted shekels.
>>
Capchas got annoying as fuck, been here many many years and never clicked on a single ad so I figured I might as well give back. Also, richfag
>>
>>46768
I use a VPN because my college wifi has a whitelisted firewall (which means I can't use IRC, Bittorrent or Freenet), so it allows me to post on 4chan while my VPN is enabled.
>>
File: 251668-aliya06.jpg (550KB, 1680x1199px) Image search: [Google]
251668-aliya06.jpg
550KB, 1680x1199px
I like being able to image dump (on the boards where that's totally ok).

I also like the idea of supporting 4chan and I use it a ton so $20/yr to not have to type captchas is a pretty sweet deal. It's a tiny portion of my income.

Being able to use a VPN is also nice, though I don't really do that unless I forget to turn it off, or I want a certain flag on /pol/.
>>
because the utility outweighed the cost in my estimation
>>
>>46768
Auto posting
>>
Because I pity moot
>>
I got one as soon as it came out because I wanted to give something back to moot
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.