[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been to a 4chan meet? How was it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: DSC_0510.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0510.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
Have you ever been to a 4chan meet? How was it?
>>
>>46080
shit, must be /o/ entire garage in that field.

and to answer the questio, no. all the posters in my area don't wanna meet up.
>>
>>46080
4chan meet ups kind of go against the point of 4chan.
>>
>>46176
4chan has boards for shared interests, newman.
>>46175
That's one of the two /o/ meet ups I went to. I expected for it to be a bit weird but they're a great group. We even have a girl called Danny with a rare colour MR2. I was the most autistic person there.
>>
File: 1475032444729.jpg (229KB, 600x893px) Image search: [Google]
1475032444729.jpg
229KB, 600x893px
There might be a /k/ meetup in the near future so I'll know soon enough.
>>
My area has no meetups and barely even any anons.
>>
File: IMG_0155.jpg (71KB, 605x535px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0155.jpg
71KB, 605x535px
Not IRL, but I've shared a forum/chatroom with people who frequent /v/ and they were downright insufferable.
>>
File: 1479146288980.png (325KB, 480x716px) Image search: [Google]
1479146288980.png
325KB, 480x716px
The only person i know right now that browses 4chan is a meme spouting faggot, edgy as fuck, and is a disrespectful cunt.
I don't think I'd go to any meetups.
>>
>>46214
>a meme spouting faggot, edgy as fuck, and is a disrespectful cunt

If you can't tolerate that then I don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>46220
You dont care when people act like they know you just you browse the webshit and start talking shit like we're good friends?
You're not bothered when someone says things that he knows upset but does so anyway, like calling everyone "nigga" despite being a white kid and being asked to stop?
You wouldnt care if someone tells others to send his ex gf fuck pics because he's salty that she and her family got tired of him being a freeloader and having the gall to brag about it?

There has to be a line where someone goes too far and they need to learn to cool it and act like a Fucking adult and be respectful to others. I can handle it just but i don't have to respect him for it.
>>
File: mpv-shot0003.jpg (50KB, 528x529px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0003.jpg
50KB, 528x529px
>>46229
Did he really do all of that stuff?
>>
>>46230
Yes
Dont get me wrong, id be thrilled to have a friend who also lurks 4chan and also plays Street Fighter but he's just an asshole
>>
>turning a meet thread into a whine about your friend
Are you sure that you're not the autistic one?
>>
File: IMG_54872.jpg (465KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_54872.jpg
465KB, 1000x1333px
>>46080
no but i met up with a guy off of /vip/ once
>>
>>46284
Did you guys rail speed?
>>
>>46284
im surprised no one was alerted.

that much wealth and gold within the same room should have tilted the earth's axis by at least 5 degrees
>>
>>46080
a group of us would but its become often enough that we meetup almost weekly and are all good friends. It's a pretty large group though
>>
nice car yo
>>
>>46350
How did you start talking?
>>46361
There are lots of nice cars in the picture
>>
never have been
>>
>>46329
no
>>46349
>implying we met on the filthy earth and not in a rich people sky city
>>
>>46080

Great place if you have a thing for manboobs... titties everywhere... that smell tho.
>>

,!  \
           ,!\          !    \   >>46080 >trying not to remember the Atlanta panel
         i  \         l      \,,..__
          ,i′  ,\___,,--—l       \::゙'冖ーi、、
        i     :;\::::::::::..l              `'‐、、
       /__,..;:r---—-、,..__.     ,;'il:;}          .;:::`L__
   ,.:f''""゙゙゙´          、 ̄ヽ,//           ...::::::l;;;:;;::::
  _/       ......  、   \//、            ::::::::リ;;:::::::::....
//       ......:;::::::::::::. ヽ、\ ゙ヽ  ヘ    ●      ....:::::::::i';;;;::::::::::::
;;/    ::::::::::::;;;;;ノ ̄\:: 〉 〉゙'、 `ヽ_ノ       ......:::::::.;;;:ノ:;;;:::::::::::::
/    ..::::、__;;ノ;;;`ヽ_/: / /⌒)メ、_ノ/         .....:::::;;;/;;;:::::;;:::::::::
     ..:::イ;;.ヽ::;;;;;;;;;(__ノ /'"..:::::::::::::/  ...............:::::::::::;;;,;ノ;;::::::::::::::::
     :::::::l;;;;;;;;;\;;;;;;;,.(__ノ;.;:.\:::::::::/::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;;;/;:::::::::::::::::
    ::::::::,!::;;;;;;;;;;:.`゙'-、、  ::: \_/::::::::::;;;___,.;-—''"::::::::::::::::::::::::
   ..::::::::::,!;;;;;:;;;;;:::;;;;;:::;;;;;;`゙ ̄'''冖''—--—'";;;;;;;;;:::::::::::::::::::::::::
>>
>>46080
To the best of my knowledge, there's never been one near me and I don't think I'd want to go even if there was
>>
>>46080
I've been to 10 /k/ meetups and hosted 9 of them, what do you want to know?
>>
>>46632
Did you eat the cum brownies?
>>
File: fake brownies.png (241KB, 974x688px) Image search: [Google]
fake brownies.png
241KB, 974x688px
>>46638
Nah, that joke has been around a lot longer than 4chan.
>>
>>46210
I would sometimes play games like Jackbox and shit with /v/, had to stop after a while for the same reason. Only thing I have to do with /v/ anymore is their Draw or Die room.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.