[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is healthy food shit but shit food tastes healthy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: f o o d.jpg (89KB, 647x649px) Image search: [Google]
f o o d.jpg
89KB, 647x649px
Why is healthy food shit but shit food tastes healthy?
>>
learn how to use spices
>>
>>44735
our body prioritizes short-term needs over long-term ones

in the wild, humans had reliable access to "healthy food", so there wasn't much of a need to evolve to make it taste really good. Foods like meat and sugar were tougher to come by, but still important for human nutrition. So we evolved to have those things taste better to make us more motivated to acquire them.

But in modern society, we can eat those things in excess, to the point where it's unhealthy. Anything is bad for you if you eat enough of it. And if you have permanent, cheap access to good tasting food, healthy tasting food will taste bad by comparison, because you know you could be eating the good tasting food at any time
>>
>>44735
Who cares? Just eat shit food and exercise.
>>
>>44743
Who cares? Just eat shit food
>>
>>44735
Damn that looks good.
>>
Going to have to blog a bit to explain my point. Last Saturday I went to the doctor and got diagnosed with gout. The reason for that is a shit diet comprised mainly of meats and very little fruits and vegetables. Don't end up like me get some fruits and vegetable in your diet.
>>
>>44744
Who cares? Just eat shit.
>>
>>44735

It is the result of many successful marketing campaigns that changed the dining habits over many years. For example, my parents and grandparents were raised on nearly all vegetable diet, but I was raised on the quick meal diet.
>>
>>44735
>tastes healthy
What? Learn to cook.
>>
>>46005
Sounds like me! You got me worried and I looked up the causes of gout and it seems that alcohol is a much stronger factor and I don't drink alcohol or drink non-diet soda. I'll continue to eat a lot of meat, for now. Mostly because most fruits and vegetables make me gag or puke.
>>
>>46009
Who cares?
>>
>>46129
Who?
>>
>>46129
Cares?
>>
>>44735
Because you're fat.
>>
>>46009
eat shit
>>
>>46043

Why doesn't she barf? It's disturbing.
>>
>>44735
Because you don't know how to prepare healthy food properly.
Vegetable oil on cooking anything helps.
Salt doesn't hurt.
Like someone said before, spices and herbs.
>>
File: foodgasm.1436332859190.ck.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
foodgasm.1436332859190.ck.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>44735
Fat molecules bond readily to most flavor inducing molecules, and deliver them handily to your taste buds. It also adds an inherently pleasant texture to any food. The foods you posted consist mostly of saturated fat bound together by starches, flavored with various meats and salt. Tastes like survival, cheap and easy to ship and make. High quality food includes the least effective amount of fat to get this effect, and uses more complex flavoring and texturing agents to ultimately taste no better. The only added benefit of such food is the potential for greater personal health and smugness. It is slightly more expensive due to shipping costs, but the costs are inflated further because people will pay bigtime to be smug. If you want good food on the regular, learn to or hire a cook. You'll save money ion the long run.
>>
>>46160
It's sped up to roughly 40x speed. Which means she takes over an hour to eat it. You'd need a damaged digestive system to not be able to handle that.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.