[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ULTIMATE FUCKING STUPID THING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1275173851360.jpg (51KB, 432x431px) Image search: [Google]
1275173851360.jpg
51KB, 432x431px
Ah SHIT this Sunday is the "fall back" half of Daylight Savings Time, which is like jet lag without travel twice a year. I fucking HATE Daylight Savings Time.
>>
I like the fall part, but I could do without the spring.

I really wish they'd just get rid of it altogether.
>>
File: 1478216221021.png (67KB, 233x255px) Image search: [Google]
1478216221021.png
67KB, 233x255px
>>42956
are you a wizard?
>>
>>42956
>I fucking HATE Daylight Savings Time.
Does there exist anybody who doesn't?
>>
it's pretty simple kids; people who get up in the morning appreciate daylight during the morning hours of winter

since you all sleep til noon you wouldn't geddit
>>
>>43391
No you idiot. The winter time is the “normal” time. What changes is the time during the summer, and the only point is to get 1 hour more of light during the evenings. (AKA useless)

Like in europe for example, CET is the normal time zone, and during summer it switches to CEST in countries that adhere to DST.

We're suggesting to simply get rid of CEST and always use CET. That way you always get the early brightness.
>>
I'm glad summer time is over.
>>
Why do people like the early brightness? It's useless you either sleep, commute or go to work.
Light in the evening is not only less depressive when you go home, but also allows you to have a life outside after your day.
I hate winter.
>>
>>43482
>It's useless you either sleep, commute or go to work.
Newflash; it's easier to wake up and drive safely when there's light outside
>>
>>43491
Cancerous burger car culture.
>>
>>43492
Joke's on you, I live in Germany and don't have a driver's license
>>
>>43502
No driver license masterrace!
>>
>>43391
>>43491
It's dark here until 10am, so how does that affect us?
>>
>>43532
Fucking with people's sleep cycles significantly increases the risk of car accidents in the week or so to come

Every time DST kicks in you get 10%+ higher rate of accidents
>>
>>42956
>like jet lag
It's just one hour you retard.
>>
>>43662
Yes, it's just one hour so it's not even worth fucking with people twice a year over.

Just drop it already.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.