[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: kirahand_by_keytee_chan-d8gd9zo.jpg (358KB, 705x779px) Image search: [Google]
kirahand_by_keytee_chan-d8gd9zo.jpg
358KB, 705x779px
Go watch this meme anime if you haven't already. VIP approved show
>>
>>42375
I agree both that it is thoroughly entertaining and a meme anime
>>
>>42375
I saw the first episode on Toonami and it seemed retarded
>>
>>42379
>Toonami
>>
File: hank.jpg (28KB, 208x210px) Image search: [Google]
hank.jpg
28KB, 208x210px
>new to anime
>want to watch JoJo
>a seemingly endless number of different branches and adaptations, series and OVAs
>look up the recommended viewing order
>dozens of forum threads and posts, nobody seems to agree on anything

This is the same exact problem I have with the Fate/Zero, Fate/stay night, Fate/2 Electric Boogaloo, Fate/Who the fuck even knows at this point series.
>>
>>42383
Go read the fucking manga you nerd.
>>
>>42383
what does "new to anime" mean to you? I feel like I've watched plenty of anime, and haven't seen JoJo. I'm nowhere near an /a/ poster though because I avoid all the schoolgirl/moe stuff. It seems like some people in /a/ just watch literally all the anime there is, there's no one on /tv/ bragging about watching every single network procedural.
>>
>>42385

I mean 100% new as fuck. Until a month ago, I knew absolutely nothing about it, aside from the stuff that has permeated western culture to a somewhat significant degree. Dragon Ball, Naruto, etc. And my knowledge began and ended at the fact that those things existed, I had no idea what they were about. Couple that with what I saw on 4chan, and I assumed all anime was either kids stuff that weird adults enjoyed ironically, or weird ass pedo shit.

Then on a whim I decided to delve into it, and I learned that it's nothing like that. Asking what kind of anime to watch is like asking what kind of book to read. There are as many genres and niches as there are for anything.

So I signed up for Crunchyroll, FunimationNow, and loaded up my Hulu queue and decided to see what all the fuss is about.

First series I watched was FMA:B, and it was absolutely fucking incredible in every single way possible. Like, I want to replace my soul with it. Since then I've watched Tokyo Ghoul and Root A, and both seasons of Psycho Pass. I'm currently about halfway through Death Note, and am watching the weekly dubbed release of 91 Days on Funimation.

Nothing has come close to FMA:B for me yet (Psycho Pass was really great though), but everything I've watched so far has engaged me far more than almost any western shows or movies I've watched.
>>
>>42383
Why the fuck is there a problem with watch order? Watch them in the order they were released, jesus fuck.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JoJo%27s_Bizarre_Adventure_(anime)
>>
>>42387

I'm still trying to delve into the whole "culture" of it though. I have the glossary of anime and manga Wikipedia page bookmarked because I still don't have a good grasp on all of the terminology. I haven't touched any manga yet even though I know I should. And I'm watching the dubbed version of everything even though I know it's heresy.

I'm with you about /a/ though. I want to post there, but there's very little shonen and seinen discussion from what I can tell. I guess it doesn't help that everything I'm watching is old, too. It's like going on to /v/ and making a thread like "Hey guys, I just played this game called Half Life and it's so great. Where has this been all my life?"

>>42388

Thanks broseph.
>>
File: 1444180056641.png (218KB, 296x441px) Image search: [Google]
1444180056641.png
218KB, 296x441px
>any year
>being a weeb
>>
>>42401
Save your breath and accept nothing you say or do will change a weebs mind.
>>
File: 921.png (204KB, 511x407px) Image search: [Google]
921.png
204KB, 511x407px
>>42379
>watching dubs
kek
>>
>>42383
Watch in this order
Jojos Bizarre Adventure 2012 - Jojo Stardust Crusaders Season 1 - Jojo Stardust Crusaders Season 2 - Jojo Diamond is Unbreakable
>>
>watching something, instead of reading
>VIP approved

/vip/ is the worst board
>>
File: 1424633206633.jpg (298KB, 800x1140px) Image search: [Google]
1424633206633.jpg
298KB, 800x1140px
Best Stand? Best Stand.

>>42383
It's really not that hard. Just read the manga or watch the new Anime stuff in production order if you're fine with being a filthy secondary.
>>
Man dat was shit
>>
>>42803
Best stand objectively is Notorious B.I.G.
>>
>>42375
>watch
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.