[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>visit 4chan >this happens :|

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

>visit 4chan
>this happens
:|
>>
>2016
>holo
>>
>>41154
That's what you get for accessing 4chan from your mobile phone
>>
File: 10010001001001000010110101011.jpg (57KB, 640x428px) Image search: [Google]
10010001001001000010110101011.jpg
57KB, 640x428px
>>41154
>tfw generic android
>>
>>41154
Happened multiple times now

I literally pay to get malware Hiro

What the freak?
>>
>>41267
>I literally pay to get malware Hiro
To be fair, you'd still be getting the malware even if you didn't pay
>>
>>41154
Paste this into custom CSS: bannerCnt, .ad-plea, #blotter, .ad-cnt, #globalMessage, #toggleMsgBtn, hr.belowLeaderboard, hr.aboveMidAd, #ctrl-top hr, hr#op, .belowLeaderboard, .ad-plea-top, .adg-rects, .center.middlead, .center:nth-of-type(5), .center:nth-of-type(10) {display: none;}
And for goodness's sake, get Adaway if you're rooted and DNS66 if you aren't.
>>
>>41267
get dashchan ass hole
>>
>>41154
Paste this into custom CSS and get DNS66:
#bannerCnt, .ad-plea, #blotter, .ad-cnt, #globalMessage, #toggleMsgBtn, hr.belowLeaderboard, hr.aboveMidAd, #ctrl-top hr, hr#op, .belowLeaderboard, .ad-plea-top, .adg-rects, .center.middlead, .center:nth-of-type(5), .center:nth-of-type(10) {display: none;}
>>
>>41520
A what/
>>
>>41154
Go to /qa/ and report it
>>
>>41154
Stop downloading strange apps.
>>
>>41275
>>41522
CSS only affects visuals, though. In doing this, you're not actually preventing the malicious script in those banners from redirecting you to scamsites, just the image component from displaying visually.

Firefox Mobile with uBlock is the only real solution, or modifying your hosts file if you've rooted your device
>>
>>41154

dumb ryukoposter
>>
>>41154
Block ads, like you'd do with every other site with malware ads.
>>
>>41531
/qa/ is not for reporting problems with 4chan.
/qa/ is for requesting the removal of /pol/
>>
>>41154
Just use UC browser. It's by far the best browser for Android and has a built in ad block.
>>
>>41539
I know that. He should be using Adaway if rooted or DNS66 if not anyways. More info: https://github.com/julian-klode/dns66
But I figured hiding it would make his browsing experience more tolerable plus he won't trigger the ads with his fingers at least.
>>
>>41155
>expected holo, got ryuko
>>
>>41154
>visit 4chan with appchan x on Halloween
>constant flashing screen
>>
>>41592
Best girl.
>>
>>41154
happens to me all the time. shitty ads
>>
that's it i'm NEVER using 4chan again
>>
File: 1398029099993.jpg (29KB, 960x537px) Image search: [Google]
1398029099993.jpg
29KB, 960x537px
>>41154
hiro... you idiot
>>
>mobile poster
>He doesn't use an app
>>
>>41154
> anime
You deserve it
>>
>>41919
>Kill la Kill
>You deserve it
FTFY
>>
>>41922
> knowing the name of the anime
You deserve worse... Much worse
>>
>>41923
*teleports behind u*
heh... nothin' personnel, kid...
>>
>tfw paid money for this
I want moot back, I know everyone hated him before he left, but god dammit, at least he didn't fuck up everything this bad, and when he did, he would at least have fun with it and then fix it in some way. Sadly Hiro doesn't seem to want to do that. This site just isn't the same without moot, he had passion and a good sense of humor, it was just depressing when he left, especially after his attitude in 2013 saying "I will stick with this site for quite a while".

What went wrong? Was it GG? Was it Fappening? Was it /pol/ harbor? What the fuck happened? Why did he find that he had to leave?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.