/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I missed posting on this board with you fuckers. My pass was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1354778326545.gif (578KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1354778326545.gif
578KB, 500x250px
I missed posting on this board with you fuckers.

My pass was banned for 5 days (and I fully deserve it and have learned my lesson I hope), but now I am back home.
>>
>>41076
What'd you do? How'd you get a pass ban?
>>
>>41076
kiddy diddling is wrong
>>
>>41076
me on the right
>>
>>41076
You haven't missed much.
Also, a 5 day ban?
How?
>>
pretty sure every thread that was up 5 days ago is still up.
>>
>>41161
trump thread finally died, so that's a plus.

Also, >>41076 how you get ban?
just curious
>>
>>41102
>>41150
>>41220
So there was this thread on /i/ that was created in 2014 and that still didn't archived.

First time a person from another board showed it to me I didn't want to post in it so that it would live longer, and he only showed it to us in a reply to an already existing thread.

After a while, I went to check on it I found that it reached its bump limit, but it was still in the middle of the catalog because /i/ is an extremely slow board. It would have stayed up for a long time most probably.

Me, like an idiot, I thought to myself if it reached its bump limit might as well create a thread on /vip/ and /s4s/ to tell them to post in it before it archives.

But what I didn't think about is that some evil trolls were gonna create new threads on /i/ to remove that 2014 thread from the catalog, and that's what happened.

Mods banned me for intra-4chan raids (rule 4).

I feel bad for that thread. Could have lived a few more months, maybe to 2017, since /i/ is very forgotten.
>>
>>41290
People need to stop raiding /vip/ too
>>
>>41290
I remember seeing your thread. Think the fault you made came from telling /s4s/, /vip/ anyway seems to be more mild mannered compared to a good portion of the rest of this site.
>>41312
Raiding in general would be good to do away with.
>>
>>41318
shit tier raiding at least. Boaty mcboatface still makes me laugh though.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.