[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where were you when mistyfags were BTFO?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: 1477565524371.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1477565524371.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>>
>>40526
Hell
>>
>ash got a kiss on the lips before you did

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjEr_3fNG3U&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>40526
What the fuck is that escalator? CGI? Looks like garbage.
>>
He's been 12 (?) for like twenty years. It's about time they give him some romantic development.
>>
Ash has officially gotten more romantic development than me. Where did I go wrong in life?
>>
>>40555
You didn't want to be the very best.
>>
File: 1477577675305.jpg (294KB, 1748x1240px) Image search: [Google]
1477577675305.jpg
294KB, 1748x1240px
>>40544
he's still canonically 10 years old
>>
File: 1455831722625.jpg (63KB, 560x640px) Image search: [Google]
1455831722625.jpg
63KB, 560x640px
Why did they change May's design? Why didn't they just keep her as main girl and increase her tit size every season? Now we're stuck with this stupid bitch, and they even ruined her design too! At least they kept the ZR I suppose.
>>
>>40641
>stuck with

The mainline anime is over. Now it's the sun and moon spinoff and ash doesn't even have a female companion
>>
>>40842
id like to see it stay that way for a good while. i dont think they've ever tried solo ash for a whole season.
>>
>>40526
/vp/ must be freaking out.
>>
>>40954
its been absolute hell
>>
>>41107
Oh while I've got your attention, hows it been the last few months? I stopped visiting before E3 because I want to avoid spoilers for this gen.
Has there been anything on the level of Roothoot?
>>
>>40842
It's still the mainline anime and there's no confirmation of no companions.
>>
>>41117
The intent was obvious. There's not a word about alola in XYZ, and the ending phrase was out of left field and unlike all the other seasons. They made a nod towards it with the dropped gifts, but it was just a reference. Not to mention they werent even alola pokemon.
>>
>>40569
No fucking way. He's gotta be at least 13 now.
>>
>>40532
this
>>
>>42050
>>
File: Bonnie.gif (261KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Bonnie.gif
261KB, 320x180px
Bonnie is best pokegirl.

All other hags can't even compete.
>>
>>42132
>Eureka and Bel will never meet
FUCK.
>>
>>42043
retconned
>>
>>42043

He's like, even younger now with Sun&Moon.

I think the only reason they keep using Ash as a main character is because of Pikachu... Ash's Pikachu is pretty much the franchise's mascots. It's not like you can just take Ash's Pikachu and give it to another characters.

So Ash will be forever a kid.
>>
cutting hair was a mistake
>>
>>40526
In bed with Bonnie.
>>
>>41108
Anon, it's been spoiler season. There's was a new Roothoot every day.

That said, /vip/ seems to have a high number of /vp/oreons. Why is that?
>>
>>43551

Because they have tons of disposable income
>>
>Ash kissed a girl before most Pokemon fans did.
>>
>>43671
ash is 40 years old
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.