[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Huge exam in 2 hours >Haven't studied at all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: 63453.png (439KB, 541x427px) Image search: [Google]
63453.png
439KB, 541x427px
>Huge exam in 2 hours
>Haven't studied at all
>>
>>40358
What is it about?
>>
>>40360
Biology

I'm dumb and can't do science classes, I have such big problems with the subject
>>
>>40361
Well remember the educative pseudo scientific shows for kids on TV?
I sure hope you remember them.
>>
>>40361
Biology is like the one subject you have to study for dude
>>
File: 1475807363346.jpg (7KB, 200x180px) Image search: [Google]
1475807363346.jpg
7KB, 200x180px
>enrolled in shitty community college
>taking an introduction to physics class
>all material is easy common sense shit
>homework is all easy multiple choice questions
>tests are just a handful of the same exact multiple choice questions from the homework
>you can go back and review said homework questions whenever you want

Does real college get harder, bros?
>>
>>40369
"real" college is impossible with the study habits you develop in shitty community college. I was kicked out of an actual engineering school for being a lazy fuck and I can effortlessly breeze through community college classes without even buying the textbooks.

I would literally go to community college class, look at pictures of anime girls in lecture without paying attention, copy the homework from Chegg, and then cram fifteen weeks of material the night before exams and get an A on tests.

It wasn't some retarded fake class, either. It was discrete structures, but watered down so hard for community college a monkey could've done it.
>>
Taking the JLPT in five and a half weeks. Maybe 1/5th of the way into the textbook so far.
>>
>>40358

>Organic Chemistry II test tomorrow
>haven't studied at all

Currently plan on waking up early before class and study at the university, which sucks though since my class is at 8 am.
>>
File: sleep.jpg (23KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
sleep.jpg
23KB, 852x480px
>Physics GRE on Saturday
>Haven't studied at all
You don't even know my terror.
>>40375
Depending on your cramming skill-level you can do this for regular college as well; I should know.
But not the subject GREs.
>>
We're all in this TOGETHER!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R43dYg_Kuc0
>>
>>40369
Lmao hell no. University undergrad is just a more expensive community college. If your not low IQ you can skip every class a get straight A's. Real education begins in graduate programs. Everything else is just daycare for young adults.
>>
Anon, how did your exam go?
>>
File: 1476167485686.png (334KB, 640x464px) Image search: [Google]
1476167485686.png
334KB, 640x464px
I have a Physics exam tomorrow; it is a course I didn't pass last year so I'm retaking it now. I'm scared but I think I will do okay. It annoys me that other people can frequently not turn up to class, or talk and be disruptive when in class, and pass all their classes without issue while I'll make a reasonable effort to attend classes and do my work and I get the short end of the stick.
>>
>>40369
Not especially, it depends on how smart you are. Keep in mind that while a lot of the teachers might be educated, that doesn't necessarily make them good teachers or able to design tests and homework that make sure you know the material.

I coasted through a lot of university classes by just being really good at taking tests, not because I actually mastered the material. E.g. a multiple choice question might have something like "1", "-1", "16", "200". The answer is usually 1 in that case, because the two 1s tell you that it's likely the answer is 1. The 3 positive numbers tell you it's likely the answer is positive. So the only overlapping answer is 1. Most of the time this gets me the correct answer (even if the answers are in word form) even if I know nothing about the material. There were probably only 1-2 professors I couldn't do this with as they knew how to design tests. Half the time exams would usually have the answer to an earlier question in a later question.

Anyways, just keep in mind that ostensibly you're there to learn. Feel free to be lazy for non-core classes I guess, but if you're a physics major you should actually be trying to master the material instead of just being good at getting marks. It's very easy to get lazy about this.
>>
Studying is for the unintelligent.
>>
>>40358
university is a pyramid scheme, I wish I had just gone to work straight out of high school.
>>
>>40660
not if your dad paid for all your tuition
>>
File: 1477585354799.jpg (130KB, 640x854px) Image search: [Google]
1477585354799.jpg
130KB, 640x854px
>>40358
well done... you had one job
>>
>>40361
Science is for dumb people, though.
>>40579
This is what Americans actually believe.
>>
>>40676
it would still be a waste of time you could have spent toward career advancement.
>>
>>40863
yeah so many 22 year olds who went straight to work that have hit it big compared to people who got a degree
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.