[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here can't sleep?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1476413631922.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1476413631922.gif
2MB, 500x375px
Who else here can't sleep?
>>
>>37830
If you can't sleep you'll be dead within a week. Go to the hospital immediately.
>>
>>37831
That's not what I mean. I took a nap earlier today and now I can't goto bed.
>>
>>37833
read a boring book while laying down
>>
>>37837
I lurk here on my phone. Plus I think books would ruin my eyes even moreso
>>
>>37839
Your phone is worse than books for falling asleep. And your eyes too.
>>
>>37843
Yeah I know, I just don't feel like breaking my habit
>>
>>37844
Then I guess you'll keep your habit of poor sleep? The blue electronic light really messes up your sleep patterns, and the quality of that sleep.
>>
There's a ton of medication which helps against sleeplessness/insomnia.
Melatonin had good results for me.
>>
>>37845
I should really download Red Shift on my phone. I always knew that blue lights from phones is what fucks up your sleeping cycles.

>>37855
My dad takes melatonin and he said he loves it cuz he sleeps like a log. I'll think about it, thanks
>>
>>37830
Used to have insomnia. Glad that's over, sleeping is one of my favorite things to do.
>>
Could not sleep at all night before last. Last night I slept. Felt incredible.
>>
>>37855
>>37875
Second for melatonin. Make sure you get a full eight hours when using it or you'll regret it in the morning
>>
>>37957
>implying you need 8
>>
>>37830
I woke up at exactly 2:35 am, which is when you posted this. That's fucking weird. And then i tried fapping until i could fall asleep, but couldn't actually find satisfaction until around 5
>>
>>37966
I hate that. If I'm stuck fapping for like two hours I give up frustrated
>>
>>37964
You need 7 to 9 hours of sleep a day, what are you on about?
When I was in the army, our schedule was packed as fuck, but one thing they always respected was the 8 hours of mandatory sleep.
>>
>>37983
>8 hours
Swiss military is considered very lax, but even drivers only got 6 hours a night max. You're full of shit.
>>
>>37989
Some people are able to function at no impairment with 6 hours of sleep, but that's basically due to luck of genetics. I mean this as a long-term sleep schedule. There are demonstrable deficits in physical and mental function that can be measured in the long-term sleep deprived, even if the people wouldn't classify themselves as such and aren't even aware they're operating at a lower level. So if you want to truly be safe, you carve out 8 hours a day.
>>
>>37990
well, I personally am 6 hours during the week, 10 hours during the weekend. So an average of 7 hrs a day. I guess that's enough, considering I'm 21.
>>
>>37830
Clown'll eat me.
>>
>>37990
It varies with age. You need less sleep as you get older, until your health starts giving out and you need more.
>>
>>37989
>Swiss military is considered very lax, but even drivers only got 6 hours a night max. You're full of shit.
Well, when we were in the field, I think it was something like 5 hours of sleep, but obviously they could just go fuck it and not let us sleep at all.
I do believe that drivers MUST have like 5 or 6 hours of sleep before they could operate vehicles, which meant some chose to become drivers to get to sleep more while others were running around in the woods or whatever.
The 8 hours was in base, and that was to make certain that each recruit had the most optimal circumstances for mental and physical restoration.
>>
>>38182
That webm really activates my neurons
>>
>>37855
Melatonin can help reset your circadian rhythm, but has been shown not to be particularly effective for insomnia and the like. It gave me killer headaches when I used it for more than a few days. Theanine with magnesium are probably a little better as a sleep aid and has worked pretty well for me.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.