[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Xbox One and PS4 only but why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: actual_1476795256.jpg (1MB, 1280x1629px) Image search: [Google]
actual_1476795256.jpg
1MB, 1280x1629px
>Xbox One and PS4 only

but why?
>>
File: 1419848216379.gif (2MB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
1419848216379.gif
2MB, 500x200px
>>
>>37804
Because they know their audience.
>>
>>37804
because they know PCfags will just pirate it. porting would be a huge waste of effort, you're better off just setting the money on fire if you want to waste it like that
>>
RDR wasn't on PC either, so why should the first one be?
>>
>>37959

Why should the second one be*
>>
File: 1470327434986.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1470327434986.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
Reminder that PC gaming is a mental disorder.
Developers have had to put up with your shit for too long. They gotta make sure their games runs smoothly on different OS versions and across a wide variety of autistic PC hardware, only to have you poorfags pirate their games in the end anyway.
"PC master race" my ass. Off to reddit you go
>>
>>37804
It's easier to make games for consoles than for PCs
>>
Rockstar is exploiting the fact that us PC-faggots are going to be buying it for console first, then again when it gets ported to PC, and people start talking about how optimized and amazing the port is, and how there are virtually no bugs anymore.
Or, they'll just fuck PC users over again like on RDR.
>>
>>37804
Most likely they didn't have faith they could deliver a quality port and would rather do nothing than receive the bad press
>>
>>37914
>2016
>still using the pirating excuse
Used videogame sales makes just as much of an impact, if not more that pirating
>>
File: hmm.gif (1MB, 480x270px)
hmm.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>37972
who bit you in the fucking ass this morning?
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 640x251px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 640x251px
>>37972
THIS
>>
>>37980
I wish more devs would do this
>>
>>37804
Because they know they can release the PC version 12 months later for full price
>>
>>37959
>RDR wasn't on PC either, so why should the first one be?
>>37963
>Why should the second one be*

To get extra money? Dumbass.

Anyway they'd most likely release it on PC later just to force people to buy it one more time and PCucks to buy it for the first time.
>>
>>38377
>To get extra money? Dumbass.
If they thought a PC port would be an economically viable decision, they would have made one.
>>
>>38383
>If they thought a PC port would be an economically viable decision, they would have made one.
They'd do the same thing as they did with GTA V.

And GTA V PC earned them shit ton of money.
>>
who cares without Benzies its just gonna be a shitty gtao clone with an old west skin
>>
>>37972
go back to /v/
>>
>>37804
well the nintendo switch is going to be harder to program because of the hardware and rockstar never has been big on pc ports so i think that's the reason.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.