[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apologize. Now.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: Wikileaks is kill.png (28KB, 538x107px) Image search: [Google]
Wikileaks is kill.png
28KB, 538x107px
Apologize. Now.
>>
>>37050
You. Apologize.
>>
>>37050
idgi why did it happen now what's going on right at this moment that this totally random and unrelated to anything else event would occur is it a coincidence i'm with her
>>
assange is kill?

no
>>
Right when John Kerry visits UK and Obama gives the internet to the UN.
>>
>>37050
>Twitter threads
>>>/pol/
>>
>>37134
>Obama gives the internet to the UN
Elaborate for me.
>>
>Julian Assange's internet link has been intentionally severed

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>37050
Apologize for what? I didn't do jackshit to Assange
>>
>>37205
The “obama gave the internet to the UN!” thing is basically a news hoax / publicity stunt, meant to get people angry about nothing.
>>
>>37210
Why would you even need to do that? There's a shitload of things to be mad at Obama for that are 100% legit, like PRISM and drone bombings.
>>
>>37212
You have to understand how U.S. society works.

Nobody gives a shit about PRISM or drone bombings. PRISM is fine because “only terrorists have something to hide”, and drone bombings are fine because “we're only bombing terrorists”

But OBAMA taking away OUR internet?! Unthinkable
>>
File: 79fJtsn.png (336KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
79fJtsn.png
336KB, 600x450px
>when you live in a broom closet in an embassy and it doesn't even have wifi
>>
File: kwikydeakin.jpg (81KB, 548x864px) Image search: [Google]
kwikydeakin.jpg
81KB, 548x864px
>>37050
So can we get a discussion about what's been going on he last few days with wikileaks? Do you think it's compromised?
>>
>>37050
That is a low quality post, OP.
>>
>>37212
Ted Cruz and co. ran a campaign about Obama and the UN in order to demonize ICANN's independence. Of course, that ignores the fact that ICANN broke from the US because of its oppressive global surveillance.

It's just party politics to rile people up about a thing they use every day.

>>38706
>Preferred nodes: Japan

shiggy diggy do. Japan is a heavy XKEYSCORE provider.

where's this supposed to be sourced from? looks fake to me.

Re: Twitter, Assange hasn't been in control of it for years.

It seems more like a stupid intern is enjoying the popularity and posting stupid shit. They've deleted a lot of their dumb posts like the "cypherpunk 2.0" ones already.
>>
File: ready4closeup.jpg (51KB, 773x385px) Image search: [Google]
ready4closeup.jpg
51KB, 773x385px
>>37212
>>37214

I'm all for drone bombings. Once saw one of those fuckers outside a hotel window - I'd have shot it down if I had an air rifle handy. I encourage kids to throw rocks at drones every chance they get.
>>
>>39030
That's a felony
>>
>>37208
Ecuador gave him a time out cause it was getting too much heat from his shit.
>>
File: unknown.png (272KB, 444x426px) Image search: [Google]
unknown.png
272KB, 444x426px
>>37050
good
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.