[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Defend your decision to go to college. I'll wait.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: cliffy1.jpg (28KB, 400x379px) Image search: [Google]
cliffy1.jpg
28KB, 400x379px
Defend your decision to go to college.

I'll wait.
>>
>>36751
I get to extend my comfortable student life for many extra years, while also gaining industry/work experience, greatly increasing my hiring prospects and potential income, and learning the interesting thing or two.

All for the low low price of writing a few exams every few months.
>>
I took a semester because my parents paid for it because I live in a first world country.
Then I realized that degrees are useless for what I wanted to do and self taught myself.
>>
>>36751
Joke's on you. I dropped out in ninth grade.
>>
>>36751
It was free and I got free money from them.
And now I'm an engineer making more money.
Nothing to lose, everything to gain.
>>
An undergraduate degree is typically necessary to pursue graduate research.
>>
>>36801
>engineer
Anon the reason those courses were free is that no one pays to suck dick.
>>
>>36813
>no one pays to suck dick.
What are you talking about? Johns and faggots pay plenty of people to suck their dick. It's practically an industry.
>>
>>36816
Exactly, anon, people pay to get their dick sucked; not the other way around.
Engineers just do it for free.
>>
>>36817
I've only had one Jack and Coke. The other way around is paying to suck someone's dick which while rarer does happen. Are you saying engineers are cock suckers or they get free blow jobs?
>>
>>36819
Both, just the free blow jobs come from other engineers.
>>
File: 1467319390132.jpg (32KB, 259x276px) Image search: [Google]
1467319390132.jpg
32KB, 259x276px
>>36820
That makes sense. I'm glad we cleared this up.
>>
>>36751
I get to BTFO my coworkers
>>
>>36751
College degree required to apply to JET programme.
>>
>>36751
Did he quit Epic to form his own gaming company?
Really?
>>
I didn't go because my family owns a business
>>
>>36751
If I hadn't, I might not ever have moved out of the house and away from that demented bitch. Even though the whole thing was a wash, I needed it for that.
>>
>>36846
But not for WWOOF.
>>
I got my college debt forgiven with permanent disability
>>
>>36751
college was a mistake

i wish i just got a trade
>>
>>36751
>College
>I'll wait.

1. Drugs
2. Sex
3. Alcohol
>>
>>36751
My mom and dad need a 5 1/2 year break with an empty nest
>>
>>36751
I grew up in an upper class household that prizes intelligence and uni is expected of me.
>>
I can't. I fucking can't. I graduated 5 months ago and still can't get a job in my field.

College is a meme.
>>
>>36751
It's free.
>>37109
5 months is not much.
Wait 2 years
>>
>>37021
What the fuck kind of sleazy whorehouse have you mistaken for a college?
>>
>>37174
There are more people doing actual work in whorehouses than in college.
>>
The easier it is to get a degree the stupider I'd look for not having one.
>>
Is university equivalent to college? I never bothered trying to understand the US school system.
>>
>>37238
College means higher education in general i think, but the huge majority go to something similar to an university.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.