[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did /vip/ immediately become the most garbage board on the site?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

How did /vip/ immediately become the most garbage board on the site?
>>
You came.
>>
File: cummed.jpg (49KB, 455x427px) Image search: [Google]
cummed.jpg
49KB, 455x427px
I came.
>>
There's no topic to discuss

It's just a club for people who payed money to avoid captcha and support this site
>>
its /b/ but sfw and slow
>>
umm, >>>/trash/ is that way
it is literally by design the garbage board
>>
>>35906
Oldfags are the most cancerous posters on the site
>>
>>35906
There's nothing here to unify and build a community on. It's just a collection of people who had 15 bucks to spare
>>
>>35906
because rampant shitposters are those most likely to buy 4chan pass
>>
>>35906
This board is what one could call... comfortable.
>>
>>35906
Because of anime.
>>
>>35906
/pol/ colonization
and
/co/ colonization
>>
>>35906
No set topic means anyone can post what they want when that happens everything devolves into shit (see /b/ and /r9k/)

this place was super fun for a day then just stagnated.
>>
File: 1kget.png (55KB, 1300x455px) Image search: [Google]
1kget.png
55KB, 1300x455px
>>36025
The board was good until >>5000 then it went to shit ;^)
>>
Because a bunch of >>>/a/ faggots bought 4chan passes

They're already used to wasting their money on useless things like body pillows and figurines and other animu-related garbage that comes with crunchyroll
>>
>>36245
i agree
there needs to be some sort of structure
>>
>>36245
/b/ had no set topic and did fine. I think the reason this board sucks is because not enough people have 4chan passes. You need a lot of people lurking 90% of the time to get a good amount of people posting 10% of the time.
>>
>>36265
>/b/ did fine.
I'm sorry, what?
/b/ is a containment board for the worse people this site attracts: edgy teens.
>>
/vip/ was better when it was a textboard
>>
>>36269
Not everything is lost.
>>
>>35906

frogposting
>>
>>35932
so in other words good
>>
>>36246
Oh! That's me. What did I do wrong, senpai?
>>
>>35906
ban frogposting and you've fixed a lot
>>
>>36267
I think he means old /b/ the one that was creating shit tons of memes and shocking people, not modern day trap loving faggot /b/. Old /b/ did more then just fine.
>>
>>35906
Because shitposters buy passes so they can shitpost more
>>
File: y-me.1229651630973.jpg (180KB, 991x283px) Image search: [Google]
y-me.1229651630973.jpg
180KB, 991x283px
>>36047
Mostly weebs, it turns out. That'll probably become the main thing. Unless we make an effort to introduce our non-weeb interests a little more with quality threads. I'm good either way.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.