[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Really makes you think, doesn't it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: 1476317655502.png (245KB, 1039x770px) Image search: [Google]
1476317655502.png
245KB, 1039x770px
Really makes you think, doesn't it?
>>
File: nupol.png (862KB, 1018x860px) Image search: [Google]
nupol.png
862KB, 1018x860px
>>33844
really shiffled by shaffle shaft
>>
>>33844
this is actually just sad
I feel bad for that mom
>>
>put child in the world
>fails to raise child properly
>blames child for it
Some people shouldn't be allowed to procreate.
>>
>>33844
That's most of the people on 4chan for you.
>>
I feel like the people around him genuinely don't understand him.
>>
Only retards gawk at people on the internet for entertainment.
>>
>>33844
Why in God's name would you use the same shade of red for what I am assuming by context are two different people?
>>
File: Japanese Dog.jpg (362KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Japanese Dog.jpg
362KB, 1080x1920px
>>33888
trips speak the truth
>>33890
they genuinely don't understand he's a piece of shit that takes and takes and can't even bother to appreciate what he has and wish his mother a happy mother's day?

>father's face when he's finally rid of his terrible son and has happiness and peace in his house again
>>
>>33897
Some people don't understand how to do this shit, or they are just a bit slow. The OP that posted the anti-trump thing never commented, it was just the father (supposedly) and the woman named Janet, possibly the mother or another relative.
>>
>>33844
That boy needs a whoopin
>>
>>33902
Yeah, I had figured it out; I was just flabbergasted that anyone would make such a poor censor-coloring decision.
>>
>>33844
>Really makes you think

Haha It's funny because that phrase is a meme. Quality post OP, made my day.
>>
I hope this fucker gets raped and begs his parents to let him back, but they've had enough of his shit so he dies alone on the street.
>>
>>33902
Given the context I would say his step-father and a family friend.
>>
>>33870
This behavior is what the Internet enables.

:)
>>
They totally deserve to get kicked out.

Any of you faggots that see yourself in this kid, tell your parents you appreciate them and love them tonight, because they probably waste a lot of resources caring for your fucked up 4chan obsessed ass.
>>
These losers should really grow up, I hope he got kicked out and raped.
>>
>>33844
not reading
>>
>>33941
Raped by girls and forced to raise the child while the mother is off doing God's knows what?
>>
If you want to get rid of your child you shouldn't have had him on the first place, abortion exists fucking burgers.
>>
>>33946
No, it was reasonable to expect a child to eventually grow up and move out. As the father figure in the OP says, "At his age I was not dependent on my parents. I did not use them, I helped them."

Faggots that keep living with their parents without getting a job or even acknowledging their family or how much they need them should be thrown to the wolves, like I was at 18. I grew up, got a job, and survived as an adult. These faggots will be a burden to anyone near them.
>>
>>33951
>My parents were faggots unsupportive of their child everyone should have done what i did
Enjoy the redneck life.
>>
>>33959
Nah, I'm extremely successful because my parents didn't baby me well into adulthood. Anyone without a job by 20 will die sad and lonely.
>>
>>33968
I will die with an education. Really really sad. Oh if only i could work 8 hours a day for minimal wage i'd be so happy.
>>
>>33973
If going to school is so hard that you can't wish your mother a happy mother's day, you belong on the streets.
>>
>>33987
Mate this isnt the US no one cares about this consumerist invention.
She doesnt even care about her own birthday anyway.
You're way too american white trash to understand different ways of life.
Yeah i probably cant wish a happy mother's day, no idea when it is, because i wont make a 3 hours trip just to go see her when i can go to school instead.

Going to school makes my parents happy.
Getting a job now to stop being a burden would make them really sad because they're happy to support me because they like me and want me to have a happy life where i can do what i want.
>>
>>33887
It's not her fault, she wasn't raised properly and thus became a bad mother! If you think about it, nobody has any personal responsibility whatsoever, right? So useless assholes like you still don't have anyone to blame yourselves on, no matter how you look at it. :^)
>>
>>34007
The problem in your logic is that people raised by assholes can still turn out good. The mother in the picture did not.
>>
>>33909
>>33941
Ok I think I'm on the same side as you here but maybe take it down a notch ok pally?

>>33998
Not him, but I don't think anyone ever said you should get a job instead of going to college. It was just implied that you should be doing SOMETHING with your life and not being a drag on your parents.

>>34009
Ok lemme get this straight:
>Kid can be raised badly but turn out good
>Kid can't be raised well but turn out bad
Does that satisfy all your conditions for avoiding personal responsibility?
>>
>>34013
Did you ACTUALLY read through OP's picture? She is bitching about her own life, while blaming it on the kid. A person that turns out well doesn't do that.
>>
>>34014
Yeah I guess I ACTUALLY didn't read it, because I missed all the parts where she complained about her life. I guess I just imagined all the other parts where she didn't complain about her life at all outside of the direct, specific actions of her son. Gosh I'm bad at reading.
>>
>>34015
You realize the red is not the mother, right? It's another family member.
>>
>>34017
Oh, so the mother must be the blue one, who's really complaining about her life a lot right?
>>
>>34021
>Can't wish your mother a happy Mother's Day. Can't gather the recyclables for pick up tomorrow when she asks.
>when she asks
>>
>>34022
Dude just cut to the chase and tell me what messages in that whole image you think are unduly complaining about one's life.
>>
>>34022
To be fair when people get pissy they talk in third person sometimes, like "oh, you're so damn smart your poor mother could never compare to you!"

I didn't read it that way, it seemed likely to me that the Red was the father and the Blue could be anything from the mother to another relative.
>>
>>34024
It's an American thing. They think if the kids don't leave the parents house as soon as possible they will turn out to be failure. Red is bitching for the sake of that.
>>
>>34014
>kid
I doubt it, anon.
>>
>>34007
Instead of getting all mad at the result of his logic why don't you tell me where I'm going wrong:
Let's take a situation in which a child turns out "bad", whatever that might mean, and let's make these base assumptions:
1. There exist possibilities in this universe where the child didn't turn out "bad" (i.e. people are not just destined to be "evil" as babies).
2. During the formative/developmental years (and past) a child can't really be held accountable for his/her actions, because they don't know better (this is why we have consent laws).
3. We have people (parents) whose specific job in this realm is to guide a child to adulthood.

So in this situation, the child that turned out "bad" had a chance not to (by 1), was not able to be held accountable for missing that chance (by 2), and had people whose job it was to keep them from turning out "bad" (by 3). How can you assign fault to the child?

Now you make a great point, but you don't even realize it: the mother had a chance to have been a "good" mother when she was born, but it didn't happen. Is it really her fault, if, once again, things out of her control by our 3 very basic assumptions kept her from that?

Look, there's obviously complexities past that, and you can intuit where they'd be (people being given what we could traditionally consider a "good" upbringing still turning out "bad"), but maybe instead of reacting with vitriol and sarcasm towards the idea you could actually think about the result and consider that we're all just a bunch of severely flawed-by-design beings thrust naked into a universe that doesn't make sense with zero fucking pre-knowledge trying to raise other, equally flawed, beings, and perhaps use this knowledge to be just a little bit more understanding of people you don't like and the shit that brought them to where they are. There are obviously pragmatist concerns, but you can be empathetic towards a criminal and still send him to jail, if you get what I'm getting at.
>>
>>34007
>>34154
Just to sum up in something quicker to read:
The idea of personal responsibility in a world where you have to acquire it during a period that you, by definition really, don't have it, is a bit of a joke.
>>
>>34154
I personally think the whole idea of assigning blame is something that humans love doing but has no real weight in practice.

Why does there need to be a blame on either the child *or* the parent? We are what we are, and we are what we are due to evolution; which is a process that self-optimizes towards survival and nothing else.

Regardless of what your goal in life is, you are not getting any closer towards accomplishing that goal by assigning meaningless blame to wheels in an evolutionary cog; you are only getting closer towards accomplishing a goal by taking action.

If you want to prevent a criminal from further harming society, you imprison them. For the sake of optimizing the society, it doesn't even matter whether they were at fault or not. If imprisoning (or killing) them reduces the crime rate, it would be the optimal thing to do if your goal is reducing the crime rate.

The reason we don't do this in practice, of course, is because we (western countries) have a sense of “morals” or “justice” that goes beyond rational thinking but instead (usually) tries to protect personal freedom and integrity, by e.g. legalizing self-harm for the sake of personal enjoyment or preventing us from going to jail even if we have a negative effect on society, as long as we are not the ones that did “wrong” (as judged by a short-sighted and highly localized system of blame-giving).

This confusion is what gives rise to the conflict elaborated on by your post: Our ingrained system of “moral justice” would prefer to ‘punish’ the decisions made by an adult independently of what views and beliefs their parents ingrained upon them. It does not hold the parents accountable in any way for a child's actions post-18.

You aren't so easily getting rid of that without a major cultural shift of western countries away from self-centered egoism.
>>
File: meme.png (22KB, 717x558px) Image search: [Google]
meme.png
22KB, 717x558px
>>33844
So can someone tell me who and why people make these shitty ms paint strawmen? They all look like they are drawn by exactly the same person.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.