[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I secure myself financially? I just want to live a comfy life.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

How do I secure myself financially? I just want to live a comfy life.
>>
>>32260
Acquire a high-demand skill
>>
>>32260
Learn to program at least in python
>>
>>32292
Go for Haskell, python boilerplate shitters are a dime a dozen
>>
>>32292
>>32303

I'm in computer science in a shit university. A professor retired and cucked us out of our curriculum. Now we're doing web dev
>>
>>32260
>How do I secure myself financially? I just want to live a comfy life.
>>>

Get a job where you skim money off of sales, like in the stock market or banking or real estate. Swimming. In. Money.

Or learn to program. I hope you're good at math.
>>
>>32260
Buy a stable website with a paranoid user base, then claim its shutting down if they don't donate, incentivize it by adding dumb features.
>>
>>32260
maximize earnings, minimize costs
>>
>>32260
1) get a job that you can get anywhere
2) save up some money
3) move somewhere cheaper
4) use your previous job experience to get a job
5) ???
6) die eventually
>>
>>32436

This seems like it'd be effective.

>I had a pass anyway because fuck captcha
>>
>>32260
1.learn to suck p****
2.take hormones
3.become some rich anons live in trap house maid
4.have him write you into his will and then smother him with a pillow
>>
>>32282
This. High demand skill. Work your ass off and invest smartly so you can retire early.
>>
>>32282
Don't listen to this nerd, that's not comfy at all. If you want a secure and comfy existence, get a "job" in the public sector.
>>
>>32260
Comfort comes from within. If you cannot be content as you are, then no amount of money will ever be enough.

Find joy in the little things, treat each day as an adventure. Strive to better yourself on your own terms. Only then can you be truly comfy.
>>
File: lottery.png (446KB, 492x479px) Image search: [Google]
lottery.png
446KB, 492x479px
Win the lottery
>>
>>32979
>treat each day as an adventure
Or just go on an adventure
>>
File: Yotsuba (2).jpg (219KB, 698x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Yotsuba (2).jpg
219KB, 698x1000px
>>32998
Enjoy everything
>>
>>32433

>sales
>comfy life

Pick one.

>>32436

Nice one.

>>32260

>>>biz
>>
>>32979
>>33018

maybe this just might be the answer I'm looking for. Of course there are many things I want to do but the only thing stopping me is me. I won't see a change until I change my current reclusive lifestyle
>>
>>32433
>>Or learn to program. I hope you're good at math.
You don't need math to code, anon.
>>
>>32431
>I'm in computer science in a shit university. A professor retired and cucked us out of our curriculum. Now we're doing web dev
1. Stop relying on universities for education. They are a tool for getting hired only. Don't believe in the “education system” actually working for anything other than lining the pockets of those in charge

2. Stop doing web dev lmao
>>
>>32260
1. Travel back in time
2. Convince yourself to do >>32282 at an early age

If you're asking this on 4chan, it's too late
>>
tfw no sugar daddy
>>
>>33604
>>>33604
>>33604
>>>33604
>>33604

THIS tbqh.
>>
1. don't go to college
2. learn a trade such as plumbing or electrical engineering
3. get paid for supplying your work to debt-slaves who went to college
4. buy cheap properties from college debt-slaves who have foreclosed due to bankruptcy
5. use your trade to fix up those properties and either rent or sell them to college debt-slaves
6. ???
7. PROFIT!!
>>
>>33613
>debt-slaves who went to college
College is free if you live in a first-world country.
>>
>>33613
>hard work
doesn't seem very comfy desu
>>
>>33605
Nigga. If I traveled back in time, I would just mind a shit ton of bitcoin then unload as much as I could when they were $1500 a pop
>>
>>33604

Kind of too late I'm a senior. I'd rather be doing cyber security
>>
>you'll never be a maido 4 lyfe

feminism ruined everything
>>
>>33589
You don't need to do math to code. But you do need to understand it.
>>
>>34823
So it's like biology and sex.
>>
>>34858
>dogs understand biology
>>
>>34859
>anon understands English.
>>
>>34858
In a way.
You can indeed code without any math by letting others do the thinking, working off examples and pre-existing code alone, patching it together until it works. Much like just jamming your dick places till something produces pleasurable results.
But it helps to at least know what hole to shove it in. And you'll certainly be more useful to others if you know HOW to shove it there, especially while stimulating other parts.
You could fuck freely, but if you expect people to pay then you better know some shit. Though it's honestly not quite biology that you'd need to know in that field.

In coding, you make the computers DO the math. But you still have to feed instructions on what math to do.
>>
>>32260
Literally
Become a receptionist
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.