[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who does /vip/ follow on the 'gram?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: unnamed.png (67KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
67KB, 300x300px
Who does /vip/ follow on the 'gram?
>>
>>31752
Ask /pol/ they're the only one who uses social medias
>>
File: 1475853181979.png (192KB, 447x400px) Image search: [Google]
1475853181979.png
192KB, 447x400px
>having an instagram account
No
>>
What do you do on instagram?
>>
>>31752
>instagram
Fuck off, normalfag.
>>
File: annoyed chino.jpg (109KB, 777x720px)
annoyed chino.jpg
109KB, 777x720px
>>33427
>/pol/tard tripfag calling anyone normalfag
>>
>>33431
Nice try defending normie-trend applications normalfriendo.
>>
>>33461
>If i call him normal enough people wont notice all my projection.
>>
>>33463
>capitalizing the first word when greentexting
Normalfag spotted. Stop polluting the pristine waters of /vip/ with your awful normalfag pop culture rot, lad.
>>
>>33461
"normie" is a normie word.
>>
>>33466
Wew lad, I've always use normalfag and normie interchangeably.
>>
>>33465
Are you this retarded that you need an IP count to differentiate posters? Or do you need names on every posters because you're an autistic bandwagoner that got linked from you know where?
Plus your senteces isnt doing really justice to you with your typical crossboarder syntax.
>>
>look at me, I'm just like those epik "NORMIES REEE" screencaps I saw on /r/4chan!!!
Typical nu-/pol/ fucktard.
>>
>>33465
>lad
>normie
>wew lad
The "pristine waters" have already been polluted, by you and your likes.
>>
>>33471
>calls me nu/pol/
I cam here to escape nu/pol/, friend.
Overall, I've used 4chan since 2008 because of project scientology. Nice try.
>>
>>33470
I'm unsure if you're referring to me changing my cancertrip name, or if you think I employ tripfaggotry because there's no IP count. Either way, I just tripfag here because this is a seekrit miscellaneous board for rich people, and using a trip only angers the non-pass holders even further.
>>
>>33475
>I cam here to escape nu/pol/, friend.
...and yet you bring with you all the retarded memes and catchphrases that turned /pol/, /r9k/ (and several other boards) into oblique cesspits of underage stupidity, herd mentality and cargo cults.
>>
>>33475
>I came here to escape myself
You keep repeating this lie, it's not healthy.
Kill yourself.
>>
>>33481
>>33484
You think I support the CAPSPOSTING reply "memes" and frogposting? I just used normalfag and it's normalfag-friendlyshortening normie, and suddenly you're calling me the cancer that killed /pol/ (and several other boards) and that I'm now spamming "memes" and catchphrases.

>kys
Underages aren't permitted to use this site, I'd hope you know.
>>
>>33490
Drown yourself in cement
>>
>>33505
Epik retort, friend.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.