[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think universals exist as real and distinct entities,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: geralt_of_rivia_the_witcher_3.jpg (67KB, 640x320px) Image search: [Google]
geralt_of_rivia_the_witcher_3.jpg
67KB, 640x320px
Do you think universals exist as real and distinct entities, or only as mental constructs?
>>
File: philosophigus.1381808671195.jpg (137KB, 828x416px) Image search: [Google]
philosophigus.1381808671195.jpg
137KB, 828x416px
>>31485
What do you means by 'exist'?
>>
umma umma umma
>>
>>31485
idk but i think the combat and movement in witcher 3 was stupidly dull for the amount of it and length of the game.
>>
>>32376
They had to make it easier. It's what the kids expect, and returning fans are too old for a hard game anymore.
>>
>>32386
Witcher games always had shit combat. It's not about the difficulty level as it is how limited everything is. You only control general direction of movements and the game adjusts the exact position based on whats possible to do with the animations and obstacles in the level. It's like you have a huge aiming deadzone. It feels clunky and occasionally you just leap to places where you didn't aim to. Targeting system suffers from the same problem and the entire automated "combat mode" and camera is incredibly annoying. There are places where you enter combat mode when you'd have to climb something which is not possible during combat. I played W3 on death march and it got easy after you started to get gear after twenty hours or so. Patching in the more responsive controls helped a little and the enemy level scaling adjustment was dumb as the hardest enemy became a pack of level 40+ wolves on a roadside.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.