[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What board are you from?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

http://www.strawpoll.me/11399895

What's your main board? Just curious. By the way, I couldn't fit all boards in so I only put the ones that are bigger than /vip/ and also could reasonably be used as a main board. I was actually surprised there's quite a few boards smaller than /vip/
>>
>>29882
You do know that anyone watching this board can vote right?

Anyway /co/.
>>
>>29902
Well I can't exactly make a pass locked poll

Who's going to browse this board without a pass anyways? What's the point of browsing a board you can't ever post in? Even eternal lurkers convince themselves one day they'll post and join in, but on a board like this that's not possible. If someone is really that dedicated to a board they can't post in might as well count them I guess.
>>
[s4s] and /g/.
>>
>>29882
>no /toy/
>no /wsg/
Well 1/3 ain't bad.
>>
/f/ and /t/
>>
File: 1460075817695.png (379KB, 765x709px) Image search: [Google]
1460075817695.png
379KB, 765x709px
>>29882
>>
/a/ I guess, though I don't really use it anymore.
>>
I'm so much a crossboarder that I don't really know. I voted /a/ as I feel most at home there but I am more familiar with /b/ so that would be my second choice. Alternatively, I found 4chan through /u/ and also frequently browse /wsr/, /f/ and /jp/ (I used to also frequently post on /pol/ before it went to shit with the whole Trump craze) and occasionally /trash/, /qa/ and [s4s].
>>
>>30605
Crossboarding is when you behave on one board in a way people would recognize you as a browser of another board. Just browsing multiple boards doesn't make you a crossboarder. You're not a crossboarder if you regularly visit both /a/ and /pol/, you're a crossboarder if you e.g. use /pol/ memes like shill, cuck, etc. on /a/.
>>
>>30669
I don't think "shill" is a /pol/ meme but I also don't think it's applicable to /a/
>>
File: pol posters.png (58KB, 642x933px) Image search: [Google]
pol posters.png
58KB, 642x933px
I don't use /a/ but thank god for you guys outnumbering /pol/
>>
File: 1476088429213.png (848KB, 1406x2735px) Image search: [Google]
1476088429213.png
848KB, 1406x2735px
/m/

they beat /pol/ by a mile when it comes to hating spics
>>
>>29882
Where is /vr/?
Shit poll
>>
>>30773
Dead board, it has less posters than /vip/
>>
>>29882
4 people need to be gassed
>>
File: 1473348401528.jpg (554KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1473348401528.jpg
554KB, 1920x1080px
>>29882
I didn't know /pol/ was the silent majority. I'm from /pol/ and I always see hate. I don't go there much right now cause of the gay politics.
>>
>>30848
>from the political board
>sick of politics
>>
>>30851
wow you sure showed him
>>
>>29882
Am I blind or is there no /tv/?

/lgbt/ is also there twice
>>
>>30854
thanks duude:)
>>
>>30851
I guess you don't know what's going on there right now.
>>
>>30855
woops I put lgbt twice instead of tv
>>
>>29882
/v/. I post on a few boards, but I'm mostly here for video games.

And ponies.
>>
File: delayclose.jpg (98KB, 380x247px) Image search: [Google]
delayclose.jpg
98KB, 380x247px
>>29882
/tg/ and /co/ these days, but I don't post anywhere but /tg/, and I only do so sparingly. I used to frequent /v/ but the place became way too hostile and negative for my tastes, and there were too many video game companies trying to viral market there.

I used to frequent /b/ back in 2004 to around 20010ish, but stopped after the big shift in age groups, when younger and newer posters started discovering the place. I won't pretend it was ever good, but it certainly wasn't as bad as it became.
>>
>>29882
Looks like [vip] belongs to [a/pol].
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.