[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he correct?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

Is he correct?
>>
>>29840
>>
>>29840
Well, unless he's lying about his own feelings, then yeah, he's correct that Donald Trump makes him ashamed to be an American.
Whether he should feel that way is a dif' question.
>>
>>29845
A jew won't possibly lie.
>>
>>29840
Well Trump certainly doesnt make burgers look smart
>>
Why don't you retweet this shit where people who actually care can look at it?
>>
>>29850
Half dead evil whore is clearly not the right choice if you can vote for a Trump
>>
>>29857
You wont be the laughingstock of the world with an evil witch instead of a clown who thinks he's a lion.
>>
>>29859
This clown successfully built his own capital from a scratch. He looks like a trustworthy independent leader, not an angry old whore who doesn't care about living beings anymore because she's almost dead anyway. She'd start WW3 for us.
>>
>>29863
>This clown successfully built his own capital from a scratch. He looks like a trustworthy independent leader
This is why everybody mocks you around the world.
Stupid white thrash you're even lower than the lowest of Detroit blacks.
>>
>>29863
He got all his money from his dad though and his investments have done worse than the normal growth of the economy
>>
>>29866
Hit a nerve, shitskin?
>>
>>29867
>He got all his money from his dad though and his investments have done worse than the normal growth of the economy
Wrong.
>>
>>29868
No u
>>
>>29870
Wrong urself
>>
>>29867
Low quality bait.
>>
File: 1464283903601.jpg (13KB, 200x273px) Image search: [Google]
1464283903601.jpg
13KB, 200x273px
>>29840
(((gorman)))
>>
>>29840
Threads that are literally just retweets make me sick. There should be a global rule against them.
>>
File: 1449786076531.webm (2MB, 1148x644px) Image search: [Google]
1449786076531.webm
2MB, 1148x644px
>>29876
>>
>>29879
What?
>>
>twitter cap
Fuck off, I wish this shit was bannable. Low effort garbage, go back to whatever shithole you crawled out off.
>>
i was never especially proud of being an american, our coutry is build on the backs of imperalism, and african slaves, so meh
>>
>>29840
well that statement is an opinion so I guess hes correct?

Honestly though, someone like Trump is actually why America is great, the potential to step up and make a lot of money working the business game. Now this man might become president. Not saying I agree 100% with his political views, but I have to say I look up to the man who i'd want to be, just maybe less of an asshat and to watch what I say.
>>
>>29840
he's not an american then
Trump is pure americana
>>
>>29847

Never ever
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.