[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do, /vip/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: kyouko tip.png (263KB, 632x906px) Image search: [Google]
kyouko tip.png
263KB, 632x906px
What do you do, /vip/?
>>
kuso yamabiko.... better let me kiss you so I can taste that pizza you ate!!
>>
>>28155
I give her a dollar and then fail to understand currency exchange rates
>>
>>28155
Dont tip and hope she'll join her local work union to get a decent pay so that she doesnt have to whore herself to have a decent a decent salary.
>>
>>28155
Anime isn't real you fuckface.

>>>/a/
>>>/c/
>>>/d/
>>>/h/
>>
>>28180
3D isn't real you fuckface
>>
I'll comply, I never eat all of the pizza anyway.
I'll observe her for a while first to see if she gets symptoms of poisoning.
>>
>>28155
study stupid shit

gonna study some slightly better shit after
>>
>>28208
Filthy Frank isn't funny you fuckface
>>
>>28155
Call the police on her for attempted theft since I already paid for this transaction over the phone by giving the pizza operator my debit card number.
>>
>>28155
I pull out my phone. I ask google "24 euros to dollars".

I stare at her while Google is processing the request. It's taking a long time; My downstream is being flooded because I'm downloading ISOs for Windows 10. My grandma's PC needed to be updated after all but why the fuck can't Microsoft do something more efficient than send 4 Gigs every 6 months? More importantly, why can't I defer upgrades on Windows 10 Home? Maybe I should just install LTSB instead.

The request times out. My QoS settings haven't been working correctly for weeks but I didn't care. I grumble and switch over to Cellular. It's in "emergency only" mode.

I ask her "What's the price in dollars? We're not in Europe." She gives me a "confused anime girls with interrogative punctuation marks" face. "日本語を話してください."

I glare at her while pulling out my wallet and guess that the conversion rate is something around 1:1.2 USD to Euros. The Euro has collapsed due to the Brexit situation anyway. Pretty soon it'll be as worthless as the Canadian Peso.

I hand her $30 and she seems slightly disappointed.

I didn't even order 3 pizzas. I ordered one. I don't even like pepperoni. Stupid nips.
>>
>>28211
you're funny dude
>>
>>28155
pay for the pizza

she doesnt deserve the tip

call the place she works at and get her fired
>>
File: 1475721154180.png (92KB, 344x273px) Image search: [Google]
1475721154180.png
92KB, 344x273px
>>28155
I'd say that you have already given yourself a tip by taking a bite from my pizza, if you want to earn more tips, don't eat what you're supposed to deliver to your customers.
If you want to eat pizza, I would suggest buying or baking your own.
>>
I refuse the delivery because the incompetent shit clearly ate the pizza and ring up corporate.
>>
Pay her in the sex.
>>
>>28155
hello doggo
>>
>>28155
Pay her for the pizzas, in rape dollars.
>>
I play vidya
>>
>>28155
excuse me but i didn't order any pizza
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.