[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Clover Lounge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 14

Welcome, my guest, to the Clover Lounge. Allow me to get you seated right away.

The Clover Lounge is a more upscale establishment, so we do ask you are respectful of our other guests and partake in civil discussion while you enjoy tonight's entertainment. Here we serve only the choicest vintages, the freshest caviar, imported cigars of every variety, and the most suburb musical offerings. You may find our offerings more sophisticated than those of the Frog and Feels Tavern situated uptown.

Now, what will you be drinking tonight my good sir?

Tonight's Entertainment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U8TjDsnVcE
>>
File: hnnnn.jpg (59KB, 507x590px) Image search: [Google]
hnnnn.jpg
59KB, 507x590px
Germany
Vintage 1488
>>
>>25743
fire
>>
>>25743
How about them redditors trying to start shit? How do we get rid of them?
>>
mint julep please
>>
File: brilliantcutofice.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
brilliantcutofice.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>25753
Several shots of Jägermeister coming up, straight away.

May I suggest a Starry Night, Mein Führer?

>>25757
Do you mean Fireball, sir?

Or do want B-52 On a Mission?

>>25787
It's a difficult situation anon, one may simply suggest getting rid of those with Reddit tendencies, but the problems with a "No True Scotsman" mentality may prove the breaking point of the site. Perhaps the /vip/ section's admission fee will serve to deter less dedicated members of the community from joining us, but I do still fear we may end up like SomethingAwful before us.

>>25791
One Mint Julep on the way.
>>
>>25797
One stop capitalizing reddit, it shows them respect. Two, we need to start pushing them out, because sure as shit /qa/ is on fire due to these fucking rotten asses coming around acting like reddit (/pol/) is fine with what's going on. It's not, it kills the fucking flow and they aren't OUR people, you feel me?
>>
File: weew.png (34KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
weew.png
34KB, 700x400px
>>25787
Neutralize nu/pol/. Second, enforce newfag shaming on a mass scale.

>>25797
An RC, vintage July 27th, 1997, salted on gravel, shimmied and spun, with trees and burn it.
>>
File: image.jpg (122KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 1024x1024px
https://youtu.be/Z4V2lOXSooA

sweet thread, OP.
>>
File: cocktails.jpg (29KB, 640x380px) Image search: [Google]
cocktails.jpg
29KB, 640x380px
>>25803
My apologies sir, I will refrain from referring to patrons of that site in that manner. Would (((reddit))) be more agreeable to you?

Like I implied earlier, the problems of maintaining a higher standard of social conduct may be beyond any one of us. There is a rather notable illustration of "The Death of a Hobby" that may serve to illustrate where the problem lies with visitors to this imageboard, and perhaps how futile the situation may be.

>>25811
Good choice, sir. We are also offering a robust selection of Pepsi from our stock, would you like to partake in our 1992 Crystal Pepsi?

>>25812
Thank you kind sir, we aim to please.
>>
>>25864
>Would (((reddit))) be more agreeable to you?
No, for that is also a reddit meme, for what we need is to call it like it is, just reddit. In all forms, when you start a sentence you don't capitalize it.
>>
>>25797
>Do you mean Fireball, sir?
no I mean fire
>>
File: 1416773469133.png (684KB, 4886x8984px) Image search: [Google]
1416773469133.png
684KB, 4886x8984px
>>25797
Make it so.
>>
File: starrynight.jpg (88KB, 736x491px) Image search: [Google]
starrynight.jpg
88KB, 736x491px
>>25875
I will take note of this preference, would you like anything to drink?

>>25880
I'm afraid we don't serve just "fire" here sir, nor could it be served without any materials to combust. Perhaps I can offer you a cigar and a light sir?

>>25882
Please enjoy, Adolf.
>>
>>25894
fire is a tactical majestical force, a swirling shimmering succulent dance in that luminous nether-mension betwixt light and heat.
fire is freedom. personified.
>>
>>25894
>would you like anything to drink?
No, do you sell any cigars here?
>>
File: lighter.jpg (51KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
lighter.jpg
51KB, 800x450px
>>25901
I'm afraid offering what you described may be beyond my capabilities to serve or offer safely, sir.

The closest approximation to what you are asking would probably be a handle of tequila and a referral to the nearest brothel.

>>25910
Cuba's finest. Would you like a light, sir?
>>
>>25743
Do you have any alcoholic seltzer water?

>>25901
I wasn't expecting someone from /f/ here. How's it going?
>>
>>25937
One Vodka and Tonic, coming right up.
>>
>>25918
I got my own. I need to go rest or something, today is just stressful.
>>
Can I get a pabst blue ribbon and a pack of camels please? And a fat bowl of that loud if you got it
>>
>>25947
Fuck off you degenerate.
>>
>>25940
Thanks!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TrUgFIKwmU
>>
Did you ever notice how every single craft beer is fucking gross and only faggots drink and defend it?
>>
>>25956
Yeah I'd much rather prefer to drink industrial grade piss like my grandpappy.
>>
File: blue ribbon.jpg (366KB, 640x817px) Image search: [Google]
blue ribbon.jpg
366KB, 640x817px
>>25941
*flicks shut plasma lighter*

Tell me about it? I'm all ears anon, anything you need off your chest?

>>25947
Sure thing, anon. We've got a great selection on tap if you want anything else.

>>25949
Please refrain from insulting our patron's taste, take any bar room brawls outside.

>>25956
I tend to not have any opinions about our patrons based on their toxin of choice, but I tend to enjoy IPAs myself.

>>25960
So, Natural Light then?
>>
Whoa whoa guys, gonna need to see some ID's. Private party tonight.
>>
>>25980
Shit. I made OC and everything and then forgot my image
>>
File: Pass User.png (1KB, 251x25px) Image search: [Google]
Pass User.png
1KB, 251x25px
>>25984
>>25980
>>
>>26018
*subjects 4chan Pass to bend test*
Looks good to me.
>>
>>25984
I think I left mine in my car.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mk-3gkgeI_k
>>
File: hair color.jpg (445KB, 532x843px) Image search: [Google]
hair color.jpg
445KB, 532x843px
>>26090
Excellent album sir. Any particular artists/genres you're interested in hearing at our establishment now or in the future?

I do believe those of you who profess an interest in Japanese Culture may enjoy "Moe Jazz", a multi-volume rendition of several anime openings and themes.

Vol I: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDN36LIzjIk
Vol II: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-ZiKm7Mtro
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.