[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What vidya are you playing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: ss+(2016-10-05+at+10.07.11).jpg (169KB, 816x638px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-10-05+at+10.07.11).jpg
169KB, 816x638px
What vidya are you playing lately, /vip/?

I'm playing Unlimited SaGa for the first time. This game is honestly really great. It does have a pretty high barrier to entry due to no real good documentation for most of it's more vague, and significant, mechanics. The music is very amazing, however:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTj4n0L9Uh0

I own a physical copy but I think my ps2 is dying so the game doesn't run well. This game emulates pretty well on my toaster.
>>
Finally played through Red Dead Redemption a while back, it was fucking excellent, I'm glad they're porting it to more systems now, people need to play this.
>>
File: overlord 2.jpg (149KB, 800x455px)
overlord 2.jpg
149KB, 800x455px
Never actually finished it. I'm hopping to change that.
>>
Playing DQ7 on the 3ds. Anyone know when the hell you get classes/jobs?
>>
>>24348
I know its a meme but it really needs to be on PC. That game has a lot of great details and I dont think its a stretch to call it the best Old West video game out there.
>>
>>24367
The HD port will be available on PC I think, which is great, because then maybe there can be some modding.
>>
File: 20161007175629_1.jpg (179KB, 1920x1080px)
20161007175629_1.jpg
179KB, 1920x1080px
>>24220
I've always wanted to give the SaGa series a chance. There's so much amazing music from it.

>>24392
I'm really looking forward to it since I only play games on the PC. Glad they decided to do that.

Anyway, I've been playing through the Dead Space series. Really enjoying 2 so far. Bitches don't know about my Plasma Cutter.
>>
>>24220
Ffxii
I want reach lvl 99 early in the game (before any characters join the team), once I do that I will play the game and enjoy the story.
>>
I decided to download a dozen mods at random for XCOM: 2 and dive into it again, I never made more than one playthrough when it was released, and that was on softcore to see the story.

Dunno. The mods certainly help. I guess I played enough of the first remake and the sequel doesn't really improve on much.
>>
File: 1288461045255.png (111KB, 284x281px) Image search: [Google]
1288461045255.png
111KB, 284x281px
Galak-Z
Paint the Town Red
HuniePop
Chroma Squad
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
>>
Can anyone recommend a recent-ish RPG playable on PC where I can play as a girl?
>>
>>24220
>This game is honestly really great.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-2/unlimited-saga

No it fucking isn't. The battle theme was the only aspect of this game that wasn't total ass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYSvX6uLC0Q
>>
I'm playing disgaea 5, grinding my life away
>>
File: thetruthhurts.png (721KB, 1920x1386px) Image search: [Google]
thetruthhurts.png
721KB, 1920x1386px
Transformers and Resident evil

The ps+ free games have been bretty good the last 2 months
>>
World of Warcraft.

pls send help :(
>>
File: 14706027621526.jpg (61KB, 540x654px) Image search: [Google]
14706027621526.jpg
61KB, 540x654px
Making a sprint for diamond in league.
Currently Plat 2.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.