[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bad Sex Stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: 1470361189238.jpg (381KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1470361189238.jpg
381KB, 1920x1080px
i feel like most of my sex has been awful. lets wallow in self pity together.
i just had some pretty got dang bad sex but this one still takes the cake.

>be in kinda an open relationship but bf is like sort of a little bitch about it
>invite queue tea 3.14 over to his apartment (where i have pretty recently moved into) without telling him
>start 2 fugg
>whoops we should probably get a condom like bf insisted
>get a condom but its awful with it
>condom breaks, finish without it
>leave destroyed condom draped over edge of bathroom trash can without a second thought
>bf comes home and this gril is sitting shirtless on my lap taking a whippet
>immediately walks into bathroom, apparently sees condom, and goes into our room to pout about it
>i get a lecture when girl goes home

but wait! that was just the prelude

>grill is over again
>makin out on couch. she says she doesn't wanna fuck me
>until she does
>stick it in
>cum in literally like 3 strokes. feel completely pathetic
>awww, baby!! (she says this like u would say it to a 3 year old who just spilled milk all over itself)
>later that same day
>bf is home. asks about day
>guilt compels me to confess for some reason that i haven't been so dilligent about using condoms with this girl. huge regret in retrospect.
>bf is mad. like hella mad. even tho he was sticking it in his ex bareback at the time
>im just crying and saying i'm sorry and asking how i can make it up to him
>bf asks if i want to be punished
>im a sobbing mess so i agree to anything
>handcuffs me
>makes a point of putting a condom on himself because i'm "unsafe" now
>brutally, tactlessly sodomizes me. i can take dick like a champ and i was bawling my eyes out from sheer physical pain
>takes his time and gets some truly vicious thrusts in
>makes me suck his dick while i cry and he smirks
>get facefucked until he cums
>>
>>22801
one time i fapped so hard my dick was bleeding
>>
another goodie
>be dating weird, insecure trans boy
>for 3 years
>most he ever lets me to is stick tip up butthole. horrible blowjobs. won't let me eat him out. most that they almost ever want from me is to have me use a vibrator on them THROUGH A BLANKET
>be loving and supportive partner and tell them i'm satisfied as long as i can have them in my life

that's the whole story except for the end where i get massively stallioned and pretty much totaly replaced in a matter of weeks because apparently they love gettin dick every which way now including in the vag and up the ass and threeways
>>
File: 1471770576581.jpg (53KB, 480x395px) Image search: [Google]
1471770576581.jpg
53KB, 480x395px
>high on speed
>decide this is the time to experiment
>find a tranny on craigslist, one of those that has tits but still unmistakably male
>tells me she only lets her boyfriend fuck her, she's the one who will be giving it to me if we meet
>"ok"
>get to her place
>she ties me up
>proceeds to fuck me with her 9 inch dick
>first time taking a dick
>it hurts but I eventually ease into it
>calls me a cumdumpster, if I complain about the pain tells me shit like "you wanted this you little slut", shit like that
>rapes my throat
>makes me swallow her load

I never did anything like this again but I guess we're not so different OP. At least she used a condom.
>>
>>22837
as a tranny, i think its pretty gross when other trannies want to top dudes desu. like the fuck is happening. it's beyond a mockery of nature it's just like some horrible satire of human sexuality itself. sometimes my bf wants me to top him and i wanna be like ew nigga fucking stop with that fag shit but instead i just pretend that my hormones won't let my dick get hard enough to do that anymore. honestly that has been some of the worst sex i had too, i just have 0 interest in male ass like that.

i can understand why as an "bi-curious" guy or whatever u'd want to try out what a "girl" using a dick on u felt like tho.
>>
File: rip the skin.png (186KB, 265x291px) Image search: [Google]
rip the skin.png
186KB, 265x291px
>>22810
>>
File: 1458675032093.png (121KB, 277x632px)
1458675032093.png
121KB, 277x632px
Stories about bad sex or bad stories about sex?
>>
>>23168
there's no such thing as bad sex, just sex and better sex.
>>
>>23168
Rest in peace bugga
>>
>>22801
>be in kinda an open relationship but bf is like sort of a little bitch about it

Is this b8?
>>
>>22837
>makes me swallow her load
>her
>>
File: grid-cell-4743-1418102942-2.jpg (68KB, 625x583px) Image search: [Google]
grid-cell-4743-1418102942-2.jpg
68KB, 625x583px
Your mother
>>
File: FUNNYISNTIT.jpg (33KB, 500x333px)
FUNNYISNTIT.jpg
33KB, 500x333px
>>22801
Fucked a girls ass and said her pussy felt so good. But she was dead so it didn't matter.

>jk
>>
>>22801
>i feel like most of my sex has been awful
At least you've actually HAD sex
>>
Bad sex story number 1:
I have never had sex
Bad sex story number 2:
there is no story number 2
>>
I have a new horrible sex story, from today

>go to supermarket toilets
>mom's gonna be ages shopping, damn
>might as well jerk it to pass the time
>jerk it thinking about bitch working at checkouts
>jerking faster now
>lean back, one of those motion sensing flushers
>half-shitty toilet water all over my balls and some of my dick
>ewww, but continued anyway
>kids come in, feeling awkward, but they can't see me so it's fine
>still feel weird fapping so close to kids
>father is standing waiting with his kid saying "just wait til' he's done and you can go."
>even more awkward, quietly trying to conceal my activities.
>finish and leave quickly, shitty toilet water still on my sack
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.