[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What video games did you play today /vip/? Did you have fun with it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

File: 1455081376764.jpg (180KB, 1400x906px) Image search: [Google]
1455081376764.jpg
180KB, 1400x906px
What video games did you play today /vip/? Did you have fun with it?
>>
I just finished replaying Overlord yesterday. Started playing Overlord 2 right after. I never beat either of them till now.
>>
>>19554
I'm playing League of Lego with my little brother and my friend right now.
I don't like it that much but Iove spending time with them.
>>
File: P9QAx9z.jpg (614KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
P9QAx9z.jpg
614KB, 2560x1440px
trying to get back into dark souls 3 and play through it again on a new char in preparation for the DLC. so far I've gotten up to the swamp. been knocking off a boss a day about.
i've beaten it a few times. i think i have one more ending to get, so I guess I'll get that...
its okay. dark souls 3 isn't my favorite souls game, but its pretty fun coming back to it now that my own personal hype has died down a lot.
>>
Playing The Walking Dead season 2.

It's alright.
>>
DQVII remake

No, not really. They fucked up the difficulty, fucked the overworld with the DQ8 styled roaming/close camera, and I can remember -everything- that happens in an island the second I step on it.
>>
Shin Megami Tensei IV Final
I tried it out despite not having beat Shin Megami Tensei IV yet.
>>
>>19638
>I tried it out despite not having beat Shin Megami Tensei IV yet.
shit nigger what the FUCK are you doing
>>
>>19644
Just trying it out. I'll beat SMT:IV some day. Smirking bosses are hard.
>>
File: bun.jpg (73KB, 800x601px) Image search: [Google]
bun.jpg
73KB, 800x601px
I played the bullet hell game with all the lesbian sluts.

No, not that one, the other one.

I'm stuck forever on what I think is the last post-game boss.
>>
>>19662
Len'en? You are truly a king of autism.
>>
>>19673
No, jesus christ, the OTHER one.
>>
>>19677
Dodonpachi Daioujou?
>>
>>19682
No, holy shit, how many of these are there?
>>
File: onlysleeping.jpg (532KB, 976x713px) Image search: [Google]
onlysleeping.jpg
532KB, 976x713px
>>19688
I genuinely do not know which game you've played.
>>
>>19693
It's the only one that's a platformer, probably, but then apparently what the fuck do I know.
>>
>>19699
Rabi-Ribi?
>>
>>19699
why over the course of all these posts would you not just say the name of it....?
>>
>>19699
Ah yes, Bunny Must Die. I have unfortunately not played it, especially since that American localisation group made the game cost money.
>>
>>19701
Yeah that's the stuff. Excellent shit.

>>19705
There's no lesbians in Bunny Must Die.
>>
I never finished Far Cry 4, I should get back to that.
>>
File: vlXh9XU.jpg (247KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlXh9XU.jpg
247KB, 1280x720px
>>19554
Final Fantasy XIII-2. Spent like 15 min. fighting the last phase of the final boss, only to fail at about 10% HP. I figured out what I was doing wrong and how to speed up the fight, but I was tired so I ragequit anyway.
>>
File: boo.jpg (12KB, 345x299px) Image search: [Google]
boo.jpg
12KB, 345x299px
I haven't played in a day or two, been busy.

I think I should attempt once again one of my 'unbeatables', I have three to choose from. Which should I attempt?

>Castlevania 3: Dracula's Curse (on Level 9)
>Ninja Gaiden (from start)
>Legacy of the Wizard (aka Dragon Slayer IV, from start)

I work now so I can only really play on weekends, fortunately I'm good at retaining what I learn in games, and I take good notes. What say you /vip/?
>>
File: 1456051447689.jpg (365KB, 650x792px) Image search: [Google]
1456051447689.jpg
365KB, 650x792px
Project Diva F2nd
Taiko V

Doppelganger Extreme is fun
>>
>>20286
Man that's a tough set of games you got there anon. I'd say finish Castlevania, sounds like you're pretty close to the end.
>>
File: 1460779156841.png (352KB, 573x634px) Image search: [Google]
1460779156841.png
352KB, 573x634px
>kierfer leaves
>game becomes twice as fun
what is this
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.