[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/hng/ Hydrus Network General #1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: hydrus_400x400[1].png (50KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
hydrus_400x400[1].png
50KB, 400x400px
People seemed interested so I'm starting a general.

>what is this and why should I care?
in a nutshell
>tags instead of folders
>upload your tags and image hashes to database
>other people download images with said hashes and automatically get said tags

>info and documentation
https://hydrusnetwork.github.io/hydrus/
>download
https://github.com/hydrusnetwork/hydrus/releases
>>
This seems interesting. Textfile support when?
>>
>>18287
ask hydrus dev for support
>>
If I install this and add my images to the program, will it apply tags automatically?
>>
>>18321
I sort of assumed you were the dev, but I see that he has an 8ch page, so I doubt he has a pass.
>>
>>18337
If you install the PTR it should apply tags. There are about 4 million hashes tagged collectively from anons and a shit ton of tags.

You can get the PTR from the eightchan page.
>>
>>18357
I downloaded a 1.13GB archive (204?), extracted it and it has nothing to run inside. Then, I downloaded a 105MB archive (226?), which had an executable, which I ran, then I started importing my files, and nothing happened.
>>
>>18158
This seems pretty cool. I tend to have really unorganized sorting techniques so perhaps this can fix that.
>>
>>18467
You're going to have to extract the program. The other thing you downloaded is probably the PTR. Extract that over the default program. Run it.

How are you importing your files, exactly?
>>
>>18571
Dragging and dropping.
>>
>>18584
double click system:inbox or system:everything

you should see your files
>>
>>18608
I can't figure out how to apply other people's existing tags to my files automatically. It's probably really obvious but I'm going through the help files and messing around with the program, and can't find anything. If I have to apply a tag to each file by hand myself, then I'd rather just keep using folders.
>>
I give up.
>>
>>18677
You need to install the PTR. Get it from the /hydrus/ 8ch board.

Once you have it, you should get a second tab for PTR tags. Any images you import with PTR hashes will get auto tagged.
>>
Oh boy, this synchronization might take a while. Once that's done I'll post something.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.