[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4chan X and Oneechan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

File: Megumin.png (519KB, 639x557px) Image search: [Google]
Megumin.png
519KB, 639x557px
On the board about one kind of premium posting experience, let's talk about the other. What forks are y'all on?

Share mascots and custom themes.
>>
No.
>>
File: pgn.png (675KB, 850x1373px) Image search: [Google]
pgn.png
675KB, 850x1373px
>>1300
Best mascot coming through
>>
>>1536
She is a good girl but cutting out something with a glow effect seems like a poor choice.

Well, I suppose it could work fine with your background color.
>>
Do people actually still use these heavily, now that moot inbuilt scripts into the site?
>>
https://userstyles.org/styles/116354/4chan-dark-miku

I made this style a while back, and it's what I use. Pretty okay.
>>
>>1910
Yes, IMO it's a lot better than the built-in one.
>>
i just use the base version for both because i dont keep up with the scene anymore so i have no idea which one is the best and don't care enough
>>
>>1982
Moot's script is shit though. Mayhem+ccd0 make the best shit.
>>
>>1994
>i dont keep up with the scene anymore
This to be honest.

But Oneechan isn't generally heavily forked.
>>
Fychan was cute. Wish I had the know-how to modernize it. It broke when moot made the switch to HTML5 if I'm remembering this right.
>>
Using ccd0.
>>
File: 1462573969182.png (114KB, 1022x627px) Image search: [Google]
1462573969182.png
114KB, 1022x627px
I don't really like mascots but I force that banner so that I see it every time
>>
File: paboos.png (214KB, 1342x720px) Image search: [Google]
paboos.png
214KB, 1342x720px
I used to use custom mascots, but my computer died...

I just use the (almost) default oneechan now.

It'd be nice if mascots could be randomly selected from a folder on my computer. I have tens of thousands of anime pics that are waiting to be displayed.
>>
>>1300
check out my setup
>>
>>2776
>It'd be nice if mascots could be randomly selected from a folder on my computer.
I think that's possible with JavaScript
>>
I don't use any extensions at all. I just browse with Tomorrow theme and the inline extension pretty much covers anything I care about.
>>
>>2812
What do you use?

>>2820
I don't feel like messing with coffeescript and oneechan's source code...
>>
>>2833
Do you hate yourself? Not using 4chan X is unbearable for me
>>
>>2836
I use a combo of 4chan X and oneechan that with 4chan pass is the best chan experience ever. Tons of cool features
>>
>>2836
>coffeescript
JavaScript

You don't have to mess with OneeChan's source code, just create a new script with Greasemonkey or Tampermonkey
>>
>>1300
I use Appchan X, with the Blackberry Jam theme.

No mascots, because I browse mostly at work.
>>
>>2849
I used it for a few months several years ago and never used any of the features, at least didn't miss any when I reformatted my computer and decided not to reinstall it
>>
File: 1461604193628.png (812KB, 800x1056px) Image search: [Google]
1461604193628.png
812KB, 800x1056px
>>2864
What can Oneechan do that Stylish can't?

Also, accidentally deleted my waifu screenshot, fuck me.
>>
r8 me m8
>>
File: Lain wires.gif (151KB, 1024x800px) Image search: [Google]
Lain wires.gif
151KB, 1024x800px
>>2946
I like it!
>>
>>2871
>JavaScript
huh, didn't know oneechan used js rather than cs. Thought it was shared between both it and 4chan-x.

>You don't have to mess with OneeChan's source code, just create a new script with Greasemonkey or Tampermonkey
Well, it could get into a conflict with oneechan itself.

>>2946
Nice!
>>
>>3478
>huh, didn't know oneechan used js rather than cs.
I don't know what the developer used to make it but you can just use JS
>Well, it could get into a conflict with oneechan itself.
You can probably just create a div with an image that floats somewhere on your screen/in a corner
>>
>>3520
I know how to do that... I was mainly thinking about replacing the image in the div already created by oneechan without fucking up / conflicting with oneechan itself.
>>
>>3554
I was talking about not using the mascot feature of OneeChan and creating a new div with JS, this should probably work fine
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.