[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much of a cuck are you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 20

File: cucktest.png (22KB, 403x133px) Image search: [Google]
cucktest.png
22KB, 403x133px
Time to see who're the true patricians over here.

http://www.gotoquiz.com/how_much_of_a_cuck_are_you_1

>I obviously am.
>>
I invite non 4chan pass holders to fuck my beautiful 4chan pass holding wife.

Any takers?
>>
File: results.jpg (19KB, 409x163px) Image search: [Google]
results.jpg
19KB, 409x163px
Apparently I'm a "cuck" because I'm not a brain-dead radical conservatard.
>>
>>12480

That is correct. kys you'reself desu
>>
>>12294
>A retail company pays its employees an average of $40,000 a year.
that's actually really good money, even after taxes for a retail job.
>>
I scored a 33% but it's pretty obvious how the quiz wants you to answer things. Some answers are also open to interpretation.
>>
File: 1460483296853.jpg (63KB, 560x480px) Image search: [Google]
1460483296853.jpg
63KB, 560x480px
>>12294
>Only liberal and conservative
So you tell me i must choose between two right wing options?
>>
>There are "people" who think society hasn't gotten better since 1916
>>
least cucked person with a screenshot ITT
t. sent from my macbook air
>>
>>12505
MAYBE YOU WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH DARK SKINNED AFRICAN MEN? MAYBE YOU WANT YOUR FEMALE PARTNER TO HAVE SEX WITH DARK SKINNED AFRICAN MEN WHILE YOU WATCH? YOU FUCKING KEKOLD WITH AN EMPHASIS ON RACIAL DYNAMICS. THE PINNACLE OF SOCIETY WAS THE 1936 SUMMER OLYMPICS WHEN THE GLORIOUS BLOND HAIRED BLUE EYED UBERMENSCHEN OF NAZI GERMANY DOMINATED THE MULATTO AMERICAN FILTH. I SALUTE EVERY TIME.
>>
3%
>>
File: cuck.png (9KB, 500x299px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.png
9KB, 500x299px
>>12294
I'm mostly a realist when it comes to social issues, and an engineer by heart. Society is an optimization problem.
>>
>be moderate
>40%
>you're a cuck because you don't go MURICA GUNZ FUCK EM ALL TO DEATH

fun jokes good quiz real entertaining
>>
File: _20161005_013019.jpg (18KB, 437x148px) Image search: [Google]
_20161005_013019.jpg
18KB, 437x148px
I even supported teaching kids about LGBT stuff. Ideally that trannies have mental disorders, but still.
>>
File: yay.png (8KB, 398x132px) Image search: [Google]
yay.png
8KB, 398x132px
Huh.
I'm actually pretty surprised.
I thought I'd be more of a cuck.
What a wonderful day.
>>
File: cuck_test.jpg (25KB, 401x153px) Image search: [Google]
cuck_test.jpg
25KB, 401x153px
>left libertarian on the political compass test
>only 19% cuck
I'm surprised
>>
File: cuck test.png (6KB, 400x116px) Image search: [Google]
cuck test.png
6KB, 400x116px
I think this is reasonable given I would consider myself progressive but opposed to SJWs and neo-feminists
>>
Borderline
Feels like I'm going to lose my mind
You just keep on pushing my love
Over the borderline
>>
>>12779
Same, I wasn't on full edgy mode at all and I did 0%. I don't know how cucks here can make such high scores. You don't belong to this place.
>>
File: eM3rEJO.png (8KB, 390x121px) Image search: [Google]
eM3rEJO.png
8KB, 390x121px
Some of the options were pretty stupid, in fact, a lot of them were.
>>
13%.
oh well
>>
>>12294
Oh yeah, I took this test. I was about 10% or so, I would have scored higher, if I wasn't an indecisive faggot on some issues.
>>
File: 29 percent.jpg (21KB, 406x137px) Image search: [Google]
29 percent.jpg
21KB, 406x137px
>>12850
Are you me?
>>
File: le epic cuck meme.png (7KB, 508x147px) Image search: [Google]
le epic cuck meme.png
7KB, 508x147px
niggers tongue my wife's anus
>>
File: file.png (4KB, 400x113px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
4KB, 400x113px
VWOOP VWOOP
>>
Pretty dumb quiz
t. center-right libertarian
>>
>>13960
yes hello me
>>
>wanting background checks for gun ownership so niggers with felonies can't murder more people increases my cuck score
shit quiz made by a cuck
>>
>>14437
I picked the same option and I did 0%. Faggot
>>
31%

guess that's serviceable
>>
0%
>>
>>14478
good lad
>>
File: ss (2016-10-05 at 08.26.08).png (7KB, 372x107px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-10-05 at 08.26.08).png
7KB, 372x107px
Quite a few of the questions are pretty loaded or the quiz wants you to answer things in a certain way because creator is a /pol/tard.

>A retail company pays its employees an average of $40,000 a year. Meanwhile, the CEO takes home several million dollars a year. What should be done about this?

There is no middleground option between "seize CEOs entire earnings" and "employees must petition for raised salaries" where they should really be adopting Japanese attitudes where the CEO simply doesn't make that much more than the low-end worker.

>Sam was born male. One day, Sam announces that from now on he identifies as a woman and would prefer to be called Samantha and referred to with she/her pronouns. What is Sam(antha)'s gender?

I will tolerate Samantha as being 'female' (even though new-definition genders do not exist to me because I have ascended past that horseshit) but plain avoid her because she will be a hopeless drama queen and there's no reasoning with these people. Samantha can be whatever gender it wants, just don't talk to me.

>In general, what is your opinion of feminism?

Classical feminism yes, but obviously poll creator is referring to the nu-wave die cis scum black-lives-matter-tier shite so I just voted for neutral.

>What is your opinion of open relationships?

Why should I give a shit about what other people do? I found it interesting that there was a 4% difference in cuck score between the "don't care" and "hate them" answers for this question, especially considering that the poll description infers that cucks vote based on their emotions. Apparently not giving a shit == you are emotional about something. Whatever.

>In general, do you believe society has gotten better or worse in the last 100 years?

You get the biggest cuck score here for voting "yes", the least with "no", even though society covers more than just "they let wimminz vote enit xd" but we know that weighted generalisations are more important.
>>
File: tumblr_nn061aHfDT1qk3ufko1_500.jpg (71KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nn061aHfDT1qk3ufko1_500.jpg
71KB, 480x480px
>>12294
4%
>>
File: o0480048013449549316.jpg (66KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
o0480048013449549316.jpg
66KB, 480x480px
>>16953
it says "PATRICIAN. You are moral, educated, non-degenerate, and impervious to all forms of modernism, relativism, cuckery, and leftist trickery. "
>>
22%. That's me all right. I have a very muddled political stance with questionable beliefs.
>>
0%
>PATRICIAN. You are moral, educated, non-degenerate, and impervious to all forms of modernism, relativism, cuckery, and leftist trickery.
/pol/ is still filled with redditors so they aren't the one's to tell me what to follow.
>>
>A cuck is somebody without scruples. Without pride. Someone who lets their emotions determine their ideology and whose chief argument for his positions is "It's (the current year)!" Are you a cuck?

Based on this definition, this quiz is god awful. There are plenty of principled liberals who can eloquently articulate their political stances.

It should just say "a cuck is someone who isn't a conservative Christian."
>>
>>17911
>protestants
>christian
>>
File: Untitled.png (5KB, 399x130px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
5KB, 399x130px
I'll take it.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.