[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When and why did you get you pass? When did you realize your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: 1449978516509.jpg (276KB, 915x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1449978516509.jpg
276KB, 915x1024px
When and why did you get you pass? When did you realize your posts were Very Important™?
>>
About an hour ago because this shit's the most fun I've had on 4chan in years.
>>
>want to shitpost and make fun of faggots in threads
>have to click on spaghetti and watermelons
>>
I originally bought it in 2014 when my craptop was too shitty to even load the new recaptcha. Bought my pass and then moot enabled legacy captcha. Felt duped but I used it the entirety of the year and I found it to be very much worth the price given how much I use the site, so I've bought a new pass every year since
>>
>>10903
This morning, i was still on the fence of rebuying a pass, just in time for post number 135.
>>
Yesterday, because I'll have nowhere to go if 4chan shuts down.
I probably would have bought it for the features anyway
>>
>>10903
I reallized I was very important when I stumbled upon the text boards
>>
>>10903
I got a pass the very moment I found out about this board, so earlier today.
>>
>>10903
Someone got my IP range banned so I had no choice
>>
>>10903
I got it today because I don't want hiro to sell the site to jews
>>
>>10909
For some reason, paying $20 to shitpost on a Laotian macaroni art forum is insane, but make it 25% cheaper and suddenly a 4chan Pass is the bargain of the century.
>>
Today, even legacy captcha has been getting more annoying lately so I've been considering it but /vip/ made the choice easy
>>
This summer I was drunkenly arguing with some faggot and captcha started acting up

The rest is history
>>
Got it earlier today. Captchas are annoying as hell and getting to post on this board is cool
>>
>>10903
I just got it yesterday to be honest. I'm a newfag sorry.
>>
>>11053
why do you think advertisers price things at $19.99?
>>
My ISP got rangebanned so I had to get a pass to post at all.
>>
>>11053
>implying /vip/ won't be worth $20 a year
Nothing could go wrong.
>>
>>11111
i wanna c
>>
>>10903
>bf accidentally bought a second one
>gives the old one to me
>>
>add exclusive features and a special board for pass users
>make passes affordable to every NEET and casual newfag
>sell millions of passes like some addictive but shitty pay2win mobile game.
>invigorate 4chan community and bring back old chan culture and OC
>rake in $$$ to spend on better servers and better blow and hookers

moot was a fucking retard not doing this sooner. For a bare minimum effort and a little salesmanship, moot could have paid for the servers for a decade and retire comfortably to mootxico.
>>
>>10903
2012 to support moot's meth habit
>>
>>11338
faggots out
>>
File: 75gy3kx.png (959KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
75gy3kx.png
959KB, 1280x960px
>>10903
Just now. When I realized that $15 is literally nothing
>>
File: 1456853748479.jpg (90KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1456853748479.jpg
90KB, 600x600px
I was part of the original thread where it was suggested. I bought one the first day they were available.
>>
>>11752
>$15 is literally nothing
Hahahahaha im hungry
>>
As soon as I heard 4chan was in trouble and it was lowered to $15

4chan has been such an important part of my life for about 8 years now. $15 is nothing compared to what this website has given me.
>>
>>10903
I had been thinking about it for the past couple of months, especially when my internet was shitty and my captchas kept messing up or failing to load altogether. Then hiro said the site is in debt, which caught my attention.

Then I saw the 25% discount and figured, what the hell, I spend almost every day on this website as is. So I bought one yesterday without even knowing about the shorter cooldown timer or this board. These are just bonuses to no captcha.
>>
>>11971
>$15 is nothing compared to what this website has given me.
Or taken from you depending on how you look at it
>>
>>10903
I did it yesterday, before the /vip/ board was made. I felt a need to Neppost fast.
>>
>>10903
pretty much when moot implemented it,
hated captchas, had extra money lying around,
so yeah.
>>
>>11752
this. I've wasted more money on way dumber things in my life. Honestly wasn't even aware of how much a pass cost at full price either.

I had forgotten just how liberating not having to solve captchas to post felt. This is a real throwback.
>>
>>10903
It makes my job a bit easier.
>>
>>12074
THE PACT HAS BEEN SIGNED. THERE CAN BE NO REGRET.
>>
bought it first in 2013, then let it run out. When Japmoot came running about "gibe shekelz" and it's discounted, me then bought it again, because just got NEET moniez this month
>>
>>10903
I won the contests for /sp/, /r/, /soc/, /aco/, and /k/. Of course, I can only use one pass, so I gave away the other passes to a friend, a irl friend, a guy that got trips, and a random anon.
>>
April 29th, 2013 is when I first bought one (it was on sale then too).

Re-subbed the other day because payday this week and I figured "what the hell".
>>
>>15931
*regrets wasting my youth here*
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.