[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /Pence/ here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10

File: Capture.png (1MB, 1064x597px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1MB, 1064x597px
Who /Pence/ here?
>>
I was leaning Trump before the debate but after seeing Kaine dismantle Pence and Hillary expertly handle a frothing Trump it's hard to ignore the completeness of the Clinton Kaine ticket.
>>
>>10583

kek

Pence looks like he could tear Kaine in two with his bare hands.
>>
honestly so fuckin bootybothered

I hate pence and everything he stands for, but kaine just bent over and lubed up his asshole for him.

luckily not as many people watch the VP debates
>>
>>10562
I can't believe how much of a Neocon Pence is

>M-m-muh Russia iz evul guise
>TPP is great

This election is utter shit.
>>
>>10613
I wonder if the offer Trump allegedly made Kasich--of being able to do the whole job of president as his VP--goes for Pence as well?
>>
>>10647
I think it would be a good setup to have Pence do all the shit in Washington and Trump wheeling and dealing on the raod.
>>
people who didn't watch the debate: the thread
>>
File: 1445578654966.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1445578654966.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>10678
The alleged offer was for all domestic AND foreign duties. And anyway, the only thing more disastrous than having Trump manage America's domestic affairs would be having him manage our foreign ones.
>>
I am. Pence destroyed that sniveling cuckold.
>i'm hillary's right-hand m-I MEAN person!
>i love women and i love my wife and muh strong empowered wymyn :)
>>
Kaine is suck a fucking faggot. He ruined the whole debate by interrupting every 5 seconds with the same bullshit. I hope Trump deports him.
>>
>>10732
>TAXES
>TAXES TAXES
>MR PENCE TAXES
>DO YOU THINK DONALD IS SMART FOR NOT PAYING TAXES

No shit, retard. No one who has a brain pays any more taxes than they absolutely have to.
>>
File: babby.jpg (3KB, 126x126px) Image search: [Google]
babby.jpg
3KB, 126x126px
>>10732
>He ruined the whole debate by interrupting every 5 seconds with the same bullshit.
Yeah I hate it when candidates do that in debates.
>>
Indianafag here.

Nobody likes Pence.
>>
>>10936
that's nice. no one likes indiana

love,
kentucky
>>
>Evangelical muh jaysus the vp
No
>>
>>10966
>that's nice. no one likes indiana

Yeah. We dont really matter in the grand scale of things.
>>
>>10936
>>10966
>>11043
You're all irrelevant hill people
t. Illinois
>>
>>10966
Irony: The Post
>>
Nobody watched and nobody cares. Pence looked mostly competent and professional - good for him, but when are we going to see Trump act like this? We are in denial over having literally nominated a reality show sleazy businessman and are now desperately fawning over his running mate as a sign that Trumps campaign still has a shot.
>>
>>11161
>reality show sleazy businessman
Better than a corrupt politician who can't stand in 70 degree weather.
>>
Kaine came across as overly aggressive, to the point of bullying, and he doesn't really have the speech or demeanor to back it up. He fumbled this debate, hard.

Like I hate Mike Pence, and the debate was a bit shit overall, but he was the clear winner.

The real loser here overall was factual accuracy, which both candidates sold up the river. Surprisingly easy to just deny something ever happened regardless of evidence.
>>
>>10594
>trumptards showing they are basically niggers by resorting to I" bet he could beat him up"
Classy
>>
>>10562
I was, but then I saw my doctor.
>>
Pence is a low energy cuck, but Kaine is just an annoying cuck
>>
>>11070
>Illinois

The only place that matters from Illinois is Chicago, and even Chicago is becoming slowly irrelevant.

Let's all just face the fact that the midwest doesnt matter. We're all just flyover states.
>>
>>10562
I won't lie, Pence has a smooth voice and a gorgeous aesthetic.

But when he started dodging questions like "How do you plan on handling home-grown terrorism?" by going off on a tangent about Syria, and by sometimes ignoring questions entirely and bringing up 9/11 (Kaine was guilty of this too), it was obvious he didn't have the answers.

The whole "women don't get to choose what they do with their own bodies" and "denying that there is systemic racism amongst black people even though stop and frisk would be ruled unconstitutional if it ever got to the Supreme Court" made it clear to me that while he looked good, he didn't have the answers for me or many other people.

That Kaine voice though. Absolutely grating.
>>
>>10966
>love,
>kentucky

Whats a kentucky? You mean Kentucky Fried Chicken?
>>
>>10966
This
Hoosiers are a blight and we should blow up the Ohio river bridge so their filth can't polite Louisville.
Also their entire state smells like literal shit.
>>
>>11285
Well good thing I'm in the Great Lakes Region and not the midwest with all you country bumpkins
>>
>>11070
>being famous for niggers

>>11318
yes, a kentucky is famous indeed famous for mediocre fast food fried chicken but also for horseracing, the second amendment, bourbon, short but based libertarian politicians, the nation's gold supply, and our grass both legal and illegal.
>>
File: nigel farage1.jpg (164KB, 1180x822px) Image search: [Google]
nigel farage1.jpg
164KB, 1180x822px
>>11309
>"women don't get to choose what they do with their own bodies"
>when talking about the fetus

>"denying that there is systemic racism amongst black people even though stop and frisk would be ruled unconstitutional if it ever got to the Supreme Court"
>systemic racism
>even if
>IF
Come on, senpai. You can do better than this.
>>
>>11467
>>fetuses

Most educated people will regard fetuses as subhumans until they have sentience, in the 3rd-trimester, during which abortion is illegal.

Ignoring that, illegal abortion occurs regardless of whether you want it to happen or not. Having it be safe and standardized prevents the woman from being a further burden on the American healthcare system with a visit to the ER after a botched alley job.

>>>systemic racism

If you watched the debate, a testimony from a black congressman stated that he was stopped several times throughout the year, and it was obvious that it was only because he was black.

But, if you wanted to touch on Stop and Frisk, I'm surprised that you would say that racial profiling doesn't exist from a police standpoint. In NYC, ~90% of the people "stopped and frisked" were doing no wrong but were overwhelmingly black/latino men.

There was a reason that the district judge ruled it unconstitutional, after all.
>>
File: quitessentially british.png (57KB, 230x212px) Image search: [Google]
quitessentially british.png
57KB, 230x212px
>>11605
>If you watched the debate, a testimony from a black congressman stated that he was stopped several times throughout the year, and it was obvious that it was only because he was black.
What does race have to do with this issue?

>But, if you wanted to touch on Stop and Frisk, I'm surprised that you would say that racial profiling doesn't exist from a police standpoint. In NYC, ~90% of the people "stopped and frisked" were doing no wrong but were overwhelmingly black/latino men
Obviously were subjected to Stop and Frisk. What does this have to with race, and not the objective law?

>There was a reason that the district judge ruled it unconstitutional, after all.
Well if you want to extrapolate this out to international laws to which the Constitution does not reach I have bad news for you, friend.
>>
>>11671
Ok, I will rephrase it in simpler words so that you can understand. In fact, I will just let the Judge speak for herself:

>U.S. District Judge Shira Scheindlin called it "indirect racial profiling" because it targeted racially defined groups, resulting in the disproportionate and discriminatory stopping of tens of thousands of blacks and Hispanics while the city's highest officials "turned a blind eye," she said.

Whether or not you agree with the Judge's opinion, NYC police used the policy in order to target minorities. That's one of the many aspects of "systemic racism."
>>
File: 098097969578 (112).png (192KB, 438x539px) Image search: [Google]
098097969578 (112).png
192KB, 438x539px
Pence won the debate on style not substance, but win or lose, I'm still not voting for Trump.
>>
>>10712
how? hillary will start a war with russia if shes elected
>>
>>12227
>(((fear mongering)))
>>
>>10583
Does Correct the Record provide all employees with passes or did you have to buy your own?
>>
>>10613
The idea is to have a VP who makes the main guy look good by comparison.
>>
>>11070
I'm sorry your state couldn't afford hills anon
>>
File: persuasion levels.jpg (275KB, 709x516px) Image search: [Google]
persuasion levels.jpg
275KB, 709x516px
>>11161
I'd just like to inject for a moment. What you're referring to as a show sleazy businessman, is in fact a Master Persuader, or as I've recently taken to calling it, God Master plus Persuader Emperor. Trump is not an operating poltician unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning persuasion system made useful by the persuasion corelibs, shell utilities and vital DNC components comprising a full email as defined by SJIS.
>>
>>11309
>"women don't get to choose what they do with their own bodies"
Yeah, they do. It starts with not putting unneutralized semen up their legs if they don't want to get pregnant.
>>
>>11605
>90% of the people "stopped and frisked" were doing no wrong
How many people randomly searched by customs do you think have weapons/bombs/drugs? Do you think it's better to let the 10% who were carrying illegal weapons (and/or drugs) go and use them, or better to subject 10 people, at a 1:9 crime ratio, to a 2-10 minute inconvenience?

The result of stop and frisk was less blacks going to jail because it charged would-be criminals with misdemeanors before they could progress into committing felonies (e.g. carrying a knife vs stabbing someone with it). For the same reason it saved countless black lives, stopping violence (+ drug use/sale leading to violence) before it started.
>but were overwhelmingly black/latino men.
Yeah, because black communities were where all the crime was happening .

In Bernie's words
>"when you're white you don't know what it's like to live in the ghetto"
>>
>>11789
>Whether or not you agree with the Judge's opinion, NYC police used the policy in order to target minorities.
[citation needed]
>>
>>10562
The debate was a complete schlonging by Mike Pence and it wasn't even close.

Kaine went on the attack early, something he was obviously uncomfortable with and Pence did everything Trump should have done in the first debate.

Pence:
>stayed calm through the whole debate, even with hostile moderator
>brought up Clinton foundation
>brought up emails
>gave details on immigration and foreign policy
>brought up Hillary's failings with Russia to defeat their Russian alliance narrative
>used strong words without sounding forced
>made Kaine look unstable and jittery
>defended Trump where he could, but never contradicted him
>was respectful of the moderator and Kaine's time to speak
>called out Kaine on the canned statements and catchphrases
>made the tax returns meme seem forced and inapplicable when they were talking about something else
>smiled and looked collected as opposed to smiling like some deranged smug asshole

His only two weaknesses were 1) changing the subject a couple of times when Kaine was attacking, and 2) social issues questions. Kaine gave a concise answer whereas abortion and right to life is a very sensitive issue for Pence, and he let himself get a little carried away.

Kaine:
>related to cops AND citizens better than Pence who supports cops more
>touted Hillary's experience well
>kept heat on Pence instead of himself, courtesy of biased moderator

He was weak all around. Flustered, interrupted constantly, and mostly resorted to buzzword in lieu of an argument. He was all over the place. And at one point, he said something to the effect of "Russia is acting so aggressively because Trump didn't release his tax returns."

The moderator was a joke. She interrupted Pence when he talked about the emails, but let Kaine drone on about taxes, even when the question was unrelated. I suppose that backfired in the end because he sounded like a complete dunce.

Pence was the perfect statesman, bringing balance to Trump's ticket.
>>
>>12924
well, pence is also against abortion for women who got pregnant as a result of rape
>>
Could there be an anymore boring uninteresting thread than this one on all of /vip/?
>>
________________¶¶¶¶¶¶
__________¶¶¶_¶¶¶ooooo¶¶¶
________¶¶ooo¶¶¶¶¶¶¶oooo¶¶
_______¶ooo¶¶o¶¶o¶o¶¶¶¶ooo¶
_______¶ooo¶o¶¶¶¶¶¶o¶¶_¶o¶¶
_______¶ooo¶oooooooooo¶oo¶
____¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶oooooo¶¶¶¶oo¶o¶¶
____¶¶ooooo¶¶¶oo¶¶¶oo¶¶¶oooo¶
_____¶¶oooooo¶¶¶¶oooo¶¶oooo¶¶
___¶¶oo¶¶oooooooo¶¶o¶oooo¶¶
____¶¶oo¶¶¶oooooooo¶¶oo¶¶¶
_____¶¶¶¶oo¶¶ooooooo¶¶¶¶
________¶¶¶oo¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
___________¶¶___¶¶
_______________¶¶¶
_______________¶¶¶__¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
__¶¶¶¶¶¶¶______¶¶__¶1111¶¶¶¶
>>
File: 1449213678493.jpg (109KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1449213678493.jpg
109KB, 1280x720px
>>11309
>The whole "women don't get to choose what they do with their own bodies"

He actually had a nice elegant response to the abortion topic, that you can "judge a society by how it treats its most vulnerable - the elderly, the infirm, and the unborn."

Abortion debates are always just self-congratulatory rhetoric anyways. Kaine was the one finger-pointing about it and Pence rose above that in my opinion. Really it just comes down to the topic of pre-natal rights but nobody really seems willing to engage that topic.
>>
File: 1445014244216.jpg (30KB, 403x497px) Image search: [Google]
1445014244216.jpg
30KB, 403x497px
>>14557
>called out Kaine on the canned statements and catchphrases

That was glorious.

>Is this the grade schooler line again? Oh okay.
>>
>>14576
Trump is for it though.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.