[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily Japanese Thread DJT #1834.5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: .png (354KB, 1500x750px) Image search: [Google]
.png
354KB, 1500x750px
Cornucopia of Resources / Guide
Read the guide before asking questions.
http://djtguide.neocities.org/

早死にさせたのは誰だ
殺すぞ

Last thread:
>>73046549
>>
>completely dead thread
Time to merge with the Japanese thread
>>
-------過疎スレ認定証------

このたび「過疎スレ」に認定されましたおめでとうございます
>>
File: まり_007.jpg (158KB, 962x1362px) Image search: [Google]
まり_007.jpg
158KB, 962x1362px
まだ早いかな
>>
Why the fuck are there even two Japanese threads?
Yeah I know, you got kicked out of /a/, but why not post in the already existing one you fucking autists
>B-but cultures are different
Stop being autistic and polluting this board, there are too many generals existing already
>>
>>9717
The other thread is cancerous chatroom on a level of those /brit/ threads.
>Stop being autistic and polluting this board
This is one of the small handful of threads which are not polluting thr board, as it is actual on topic. Those 20 odd chatroom generals, the 50 odd meme template threads, the handful of /pol/ threads, the dozen or so shitposting threads, etc. are what is polluting this board, not a single thread dedicated to learning a language.
>>
>>9718
>The other thread is cancerous chatroom on a level of those /brit/ threads
Then make it better for fuck's sake.
>>
>stripping the FAQ out

>>9717
Fuck you, Indonesian subhuman. Ever tried to learn any language on any general before?
I have. And I can tell you all they talk about when they're not ERPing as anime gays is about normie shit and getting a girlfriend (male).
/brit/ is the role model for all these "language-specific" threads.

DJT is one of the few /int/ threads with actual content being produced with any seriousness in mind and with enough interest to keep it going. If you don't like it, go post some Anzu or racemixing over the nearest /asea/ and enjoy your memes out of my sight.
>>
>>9713
very cute picture of best girl you got there
>>
>>9720
See >>9719
>>
>>9719
You don't improve a chatroom by feeding it.

>>9720
That autistic little FAQ was a blight more than anything else.
>>
>>9718
Only losers learn new languages.
>>
>>9723
Maybe we could make a better one. Did /a/ editions even have a FAQ? I don't remember anymore.
>>
>>73062066
one of unofficial 撥音便
するな → すんな
あのとき → あんとき
it's a conversation language.

https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/音便
>>
>>9719
Yeah why not just attempt to mold an entire, very active board to a handful of people's liking.

If the rest of /int/ enjoys talking about social media and /pol/ infographics, as long as they don't bring that shit here that's their problem. It's not up to us to change that. I can assure you though that if moderation ever decides to cleanse this board and make it work as originally intended, I will support them wholeheartedly.
>>
Stop falling for the bait, lads.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.