[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i just completed max payne 1 and holy shit what a fucking game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Max-Payne-1-Game-Download.jpg (161KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Max-Payne-1-Game-Download.jpg
161KB, 1024x768px
i just completed max payne 1 and holy shit what a fucking game that was, it made me thirsty for more games of that era so what are some good old 00s games i can play

also is STALKER good?
>>
>>59741
play the second game now

and stalker games get better with each game
>>
>>59741
>is STALKER good?
Yes.
>what are some good old 00s games i can play
There are too many to post them all.Be a little more specific.
>>
>>59741
Play MAFIA
>>
>>59741
>also is STALKER good?

Yes. Don't install mods, unless it's some bugfix only stuff.

First game has the best atmosphere of all, even though it starts really slow, what with 99% of weapons (both your and your enemies) being useless, having no real armour etc. ONLY play Clear Sky if you finish the other two and hunger for more, but brace for disappointment nonetheless.

Also, play on MASTER difficulty. It levels the playing field and adds to the atmosphere.
>>
>>59741
Return to Castle wolfenstein
>>
>>59741
Original Deus Ex is really amazing if you've never played it, especially poignant nowadays (what with it predicting the meme war and all)
Fallout 1/2 are great too (a little earlier and not 3d) but if you've never played em they're cool
>>
>>59741
WACK EM
>>
File: index.png (326KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
326KB, 854x480px
>>59741
>>
mIRRORS aRE mORE fUN tHAN tELEVISION
>>
>>60184
This. This. This!

Mafia is the master piece. You shouldn't die before playing it.
>>
>>59741
>also is STALKER good?
Play until you get to bar, if you don't like it by then, then you won't for the rest of the game.
If you don't even up enjoying your first try at it, come back to it some time later. I've heard of people who didn't like it at all their first time but when they came back to try it again they loved it.

captcha: mexicana warman

>>60098
>and stalker games get better with each game
only in terms of additional mechanics and such.
SoC is still the best game
>>
>>62351
My lord
My lady
My lord
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.