[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Team Fortress 2 is better than Overwatch, admit it /vint/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Team Fortress 2 is better than Overwatch, admit it /vint/
>>
>>48471
It's basically Overwatch with none of the depth of gameplay, character design, polish, a fraction of the hero count, and most of them don't even have ults.

It was good in its time but it's obsolete.
>>
Team Fortress is dead
The only maps that are played are the modded ones that are just orange and grey and makes you want to kill yourself due to the lack of anything
>>
In its heyday it was but TF2 is a shadow of its former self now.
>>
>>48745
The smaller roster doesnt matter because most Overwatch characters feel like they've took certain weapons and tried but failed to make them into their own classes.
>>
>>48745
>utl energy isn't deleted after your death
>q pressing
>soldier 76 just being allowed to exist
>no logistic
>having an autistic meta
>having a fanbase somehow worse than the TF2 fanbase
>>
TF2 was great, but it's outdated now.

Overwatch is so, so, so shallow, I got bored of it in a month or so. I still play it occasionally but there's no room for improvement at all, a skilled player can't carry a team as much as in TF2 for example.
It feels like I'm just pressing buttons at the designated times and following the "script" the game imposes.
>>
The matchmaking of TF2 sucks though. But nowadays I mostly play in non-vanilla servers, like Saxton Hale, Prop Hunt, Zombie Fortress, etc.
>>
I've never played diversity fortress because I'm in my 20s now and have a social life to upkeep.

But man oh man was tf2 fun back in high school. I preferred the xbox 360 version because it was a tight-knit community of people with all the achievements already, meaning that there wasn't all that achievement whoring and hat nonsense.
>>
>>48747
Why the hell the argentinians servers are ALWAYS worse than the americans servers? My ping in AR servers go to over 350, while in the US servers I can get a fine 150 ping. I bet you guys don't even play on them, I always see plenty of argentinians in brazilian servers.
>>
>>51146
That's what you get for being a nordestino.
>tfw living in based PR which is right in the sweet spot between SP and Argentina with nice pings all around
>>
In its prime yeah i would agree. Right now its pretty fucking dogshit, but overwatch is amazingly mediocre, and it will never have the same "charm" tf2 had
>>
>>51354
But I live in Brasília with a good internet connection. Argentinian servers are always utter shit, while the americans one are fine. Never saw one with ping down to 350.
>>
>>48471
One is a dead game and the other isn't.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.