[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I apologize to the mods on making another thread so soon, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 4

File: El PeruANO.jpg (287KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
El PeruANO.jpg
287KB, 640x640px
I apologize to the mods on making another thread so soon, but I must give out this translation before we separate worlds once more. As mentioned in this thread, >>30375 , This is a cultural exchange of memetics and I must post this to those curious of other boards. This is a translation of the original curses against this creature called the Peruvian. The persona given to the man in the original thread is henceforth named Steve Michael Harriston. This copypasta is his albatross. If I gain your ire, then I apologize, moderators.

>>30989
As our fellow Mexican has provided us, this here is the original one that discriminates these fine specimens. Here is a quick translation of this work of folly.

THE PERUVIAN: DURING HIS CHILDHOOD, IS REQUIRED TO ORDAIN
GOATS, COWS, AND CLEANING STABLES.
`` THE PERUVIAN `` PRODUCES`` POTATOES, ONIONS, AND DOES
AGRARIAN WORK! THE PERUVIAN DOES NOT BATH, DOES NOT STUDY,
DOES NOT GO TO SCHOOL, DOES NOT GO TO COLLEGE, DOES NOT GO TO A UNIVERSITY, AND CONTINUES BEING AN IGNORANT DULLARD,
HE IS CLOSED, GROSS, STUPID, PROFANE, AND REPUGNANT.

-WHAT IS PERUVIAN IN "LATIN ???

* `` INDIUS HEDIONDUS MONUS``

HOW TO RECOGNIZE A PeruviANUS IS THE EASIEST THING TO DO, HERE WE CALL OUT THEIR MAIN CHARACTERISTICS:

0- THEY ARE UGLY, HORRIBLE, ABJECT, INSIGNIFICANT HEDONICS
1- THEY ARE BROWN, AND OF CRAP COLOR, TAKEN FOR COPPERED ONES, AND APPEAR TO BE LIKE CAIRNS.
2- THEY ARE DWARVES, 150 CENTIMETERS TO 160 CENTIMETERS, LIKE ANDEAN GOBLINS.
3- THEY ARE SHORT QUEERS OR BOW-LEGGED QUEERS, THEY TRULY ENGENDER NATURE.
4 - THEY DO NOT HAVE AN ASS, MEN NOR WOMEN
5- THEY DO NOT HAVE A NECK, THEY LOOK LIKE WORMS IN THE MUD.
6- THEY HAVE A TEMENDOUS NOSE, LIKE THAT OF A CONDOR OR TUCAN.
7- THEY ARE BIG EARED, AND THE SPANISH CALLED THEM THIS.
8- THEY ARE SLANT EYED AND HAVE NO EYELIDS.
9- THEY HAVE PROTRUDING CHEEKS.
10- THEY HAVE A ROUND AND SWOLLEN FACE, THESE GUANACO-LIKE FACES.
>>
File: Cholo Nazis.jpg (103KB, 885x584px) Image search: [Google]
Cholo Nazis.jpg
103KB, 885x584px
>>36854
As is required of any thread, I shall post three more images before fate chooses to let this thread fade into oblivion, or prosper. This one says, "Peruvian, the future is in your hands".
>>
File: Andean Nazis.jpg (35KB, 640x384px) Image search: [Google]
Andean Nazis.jpg
35KB, 640x384px
>>37482
>>
File: Portrait.jpg (90KB, 900x900px)
Portrait.jpg
90KB, 900x900px
>>37646
And now, I leave fate to do its machinations.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.