[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One of the best and most epic trilogy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Thief_The_Dark_Project_boxcover.jpg (25KB, 392x500px) Image search: [Google]
Thief_The_Dark_Project_boxcover.jpg
25KB, 392x500px
>>
>>36801
>trilogy
You had to go there...

Thief has only 2 games.

3 and 4 never happened.
>>
>>36801
Yes
>>
>>37686
I only played 3 and I really liked it
>>
>>39029
A
>>
>>37686
>>38347
3 was the first one I played and I enjoyed it. The atmosphere of the city hub was nice and memorable, like a warm summer night
I thoroughly enjoyed that game and sneaking through the mansions

I'm currently playing 1, I'm at the wizard towers. The game is very good, but the Thieve's Guild can fuck right off
Also I used a level skip cheat one time because I managed to make my way through the haunted city without collecting enough coins and I didn't feel like backtracking around all the zombies
>>
>>37686 3 was somehow good, but sure not like the two previous one. 4 was a reboot, so it doesn't count from the beginning
>>
Thief 2 is probably my favorite game, but I really like the spooky levels of the first one
>>
>>39029
>I only played 3 and I really liked it
You should try out 1 and 2.
>>
>>39537 Thieves Guild is cancer but i liked the Catacombs)third mission
>>
>play the game expecting a realistic stealth game
>end up getting zombies, dinosaurs and demons
>>
>>40668. Thats why Thief II was released
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.