[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ASK AN AMERICAN LIVING IN SOUTH KOREA ANYTHING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: sabrina carpenter.jpg (385KB, 1872x2465px) Image search: [Google]
sabrina carpenter.jpg
385KB, 1872x2465px
ASK AN AMERICAN LIVING IN SOUTH KOREA ANYTHING
>>
>>21404
That's not you in the pic, retard gook.
>>
How many cats have you eaten?
Is it true koreans smell weird?
How badly do you want to go home now?
>>
>>21404
Do you like using the stupid squat toilets they have over there?
>>
>>21404
Is it nice?
How much do you make monthly?
How hard is it to learn Korean?
Are the people nice?
Is it better than Japan?
How's the food?
What's the USD to Korean exchange like?
What kind of jobs are there that an America can have to live in Korea?
>>
>>21404
how shit is your life?
>>
not vidya, faggot
>>
What's it like being in Worst Korea?
>>
How much gaming "Culture" is being pushed there?
>>
You wish you were American filthy gook.
>>
>>21404
Why?
>>
>>21404
Want to meet up?
>>
>>21404
Are you in the Air Force? Are you at Osan?
>>
>>21499
I have eaten 0 cats as far as I know, Koreans smell as wierd as any other Asian, I want to Xbox go home IMMEDIATELY every day

>>21500
They have normal bathrooms, and I piss at a urinal like a normal person

>>21509
It isn't nice, all of the locals are rude assholes
I make A LOTTA WON
I don't give a fuck about learning Korean
It is not better than Japan, it's dirtier and their internet is filtered to hell and back
Food's pretty good
The exchange rate changes daily
Teacher/Translator, very Japan-like for the job market

>>21518
rock bottom

>>21536
FUCK OFF LEAF

>>21543
Literally the worst

>>21546
Pc cafe's everywhere and because of the crazy 7 horsewomen cult that runs the country they have a lot of SJW stuff going on

>>21548
I am american, I went to blockbuster and got reese's and N64 games growing up, you can't prove I'm lying
>>
>>21636
Yes, meet me at the Olleh store in 5 minutes and I'll pay for your next month of phone service

>>21645
No, I've never been to the Chili's on-post and I have no idea what a BX is

>>21559
WHY NOT?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.