[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain ki pulse to me better than the game does?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: nioh.jpg (52KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
nioh.jpg
52KB, 320x320px
Can someone explain ki pulse to me better than the game does? Specifically I'm trying to do this purify move in the tutorial but I have no idea how it's supposed to be timed. The game gives very little guidance here.
>>
>>21289
When the white part of the bar fills up the expended part
>>
>>21289
Think of it as basically working like Gears of War's active reload system.
>>
>>21289
After you expand ki, press the button when the blue sparks coming out of you reach their maximun extent.
If you got trouble with that, keep an eye on your ki bar and press the button when the white bar has filled the entire length of the spend part.
>>
It's an active reload. Press the button at the exact moment the white bar completely fills up.
>>
>>21289
The game tells you to watch the blue light around William. But a better explaination would be to watch the ki bar. The bar will refill as a white bar up to the point it was at before your combo. You want to Ki Pulse right as the white bar fills completely. If you do it early, you will not gain full Ki or Purify. If you do it too late, the white bar will fade and your Ki will refill from the bottom again.
>>
It's funny, I had trouble with this part too. Like others have said, just watch the Ki bar and wait for the quick "recharge" to complete; then hit R1.

I actually learned to perform Ki pulses by observing the bar rather than watching the blue lights around Billy-san and it ended up distracting from the actual combat a lot. Eventually you'll just grasp the timing intuitively.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.