[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dating sims

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: smt3.jpg (39KB, 498x330px) Image search: [Google]
smt3.jpg
39KB, 498x330px
Alright i need rec's for a dating sim b/c i want to die
Post things that aren't katawa shoujo or anything i have to pay for.
i've already played ks and i have no money
>>
>>20819
true love 98
love plus
may club
>>
Did Amagami get translated yet? I forgot
>>
>>20820
thx friend
>>
>>20821
i think its still at 90
>>20822
anytime anon
>>
https://www.datingariane.com/
>>
Brass Restoration
RE: Alistair++
Digital: A Love Story
Kindness Coins

Also, I'm not sure dating sims will fix the problem. You want to talk, anon? I care about you.
>>
>>20825
>Brass Restoration
I thought I was the only fag that played that.
Purple haired senpai was the best girl
>>
>>20825
Oh no, don't worry everything's fine (trust me)
I'm just bored and can't really replay any games since im waiting for persona 5.
The dating sim thing is mainly because im lonely, no big surprise
>>
NSFW (this is a link to western erotic games general)

>>>/aco/1294582
>>
File: cherry-tree-high-comedy-club-3.jpg (141KB, 638x480px) Image search: [Google]
cherry-tree-high-comedy-club-3.jpg
141KB, 638x480px
>>20827
Oh I didn't mention it before because it's not specifically romantic but Cherry Tree High Comedy Club might be up your alley. It's in the neo-Persona vein of being more of a "friendship sim" instead of a proper dating sim. But it's more slice of life comedy, pretty funny. Has a localization done by the same team that did the one for Phoenix Wright.
>>
>>20819
Don't play love plus. It's a rabbit hole you do NOT want to go down. I promise you you won't be able to return back.
>>
>>20830
I do agree that is very much a game that's very manipulative with your time on the actual relationship phase of the game. You have to schedule dates in real time.

I can't remember if you can actually cheat it with altering the clock, Animal Crossing style.

I wouldn't be surprised if a mobile L+ game would do the Mystic Messanger apporach and basically let you pay microtransactions to do events you missed.
>>
>>20819
No Thank You!
>>
>>20819
Katawa no Pico
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.